TheZombieGame.com Forums
Nazi Variant - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Nazi Variant (/Thread-Nazi-Variant)

Pages: 1 2

Nazi Variant - Roland45cal - 05-23-2010 09:35 PM

Just got some nazi zombies off ebay and was trying to come up with a nazi version of lnoe.

I was thinking about a pretty simple scenerio where hitler starts the game as a Zombie hero. The hero's objective is to kill hitler of course. Zombies are to kill at least 2 heros. Could make for some short quick games but they could be fun especially that I have some nazi zombies.

If anyone has any ideas for another scenerio or a more complex one that would be really cool. I'm looking forward to trying out this one with my new minions. Definitely gotta try to work out some balance issues.

Any help would be appreciated

RE: Nazi Variant - zombie67 - 05-24-2010 01:42 PM

I have an idea for a scenario concerning Nazi Zombies and when I finally get off my arse and work it all out I will post it on TZG. So watch this space but don't hold your breath!! Zombie03 Zombie17

RE: Nazi Variant - Roland45cal - 05-24-2010 05:24 PM

zombie67 Wrote:I have an idea for a scenario concerning Nazi Zombies and when I finally get off my arse and work it all out I will post it on TZG. So watch this space but don't hold your breath!! Zombie03 Zombie17

Sounds interesting. I'll check back.

pic of the nazi horde

RE: Nazi Variant - supervike - 05-25-2010 09:48 PM

Everything is better with nazi zombies.

RE: Nazi Variant - loremasterstl - 06-06-2010 08:49 AM

We are getting close to a "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" reenactment. This is a good thing.

RE: Nazi Variant - Nebcron - 07-22-2010 08:48 PM

I had been thinking of a scenario based on the movie Dead Snow. Am planning to do a custom sheet on it to post, but the gist of it would be that there would be six upside down number counters randomly on the board, one representing the cursed treasure. The object would be for the heroes to find the treasure and escape with it, while the zombies attack. There's also a Nazi zombie hero who can search for the gold and will try to escape with it, so the heroes would have to stop it from happening.

RE: Nazi Variant - Roland45cal - 07-23-2010 12:31 AM

Nebcron Wrote:The object would be for the heroes to find the treasure and escape with it, while the zombies attack. There's also a Nazi zombie hero who can search for the gold and will try to escape with it, so the heroes would have to stop it from happening.

Nebcon dude I'm a big fan of you. I saw dead snow and loved it, but didn't even think about a dead snow scenerio. I'm definitely going to check out your further post.

RE: Nazi Variant - Nebcron - 07-23-2010 02:42 AM

Cheers mate! Dead Snow was a lot of fun. Any movie that can work in Nazi zombies and awkward outhouse sex gets an A.

You said you got those zombies on ebay? I'm going to have to go and take a look myself. I need me some new zombies!

RE: Nazi Variant - Roland45cal - 07-24-2010 10:45 PM

Nebcron Wrote:I'm going to have to go and take a look myself. I need me some new zombies!

I got extremely lucky on my nazi zombies but im always looking for some modern zombies to add to my collection. Good luck on finding some.

RE: Nazi Variant - Nebcron - 08-06-2010 08:09 PM

I submitted a scenario called Revenge of the Dead Reich today. Doubt it's up yet, but if you're in to Nazi zombies, check it out. Also, the zombie hero - Col. Schultz, listed in the scenario rules was submitted to the Heroes download section today as well, so feel free to grab and use him.

I'm waiting on my putty to come in and then I'm going to try and sculpt up some nazi zombies. I'll post the outcome! lol.