TheZombieGame.com Forums
Something Wicked? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Something Wicked? (/Thread-Something-Wicked)

Something Wicked? - RatBastard - 09-28-2008 06:25 AM

This is interesting..
On the last page of the ATOE rulebook, after the credits, it says "Something Wicked [TM] this way comes."

Since LNOE said "The Martians are coming" and Growing Hunger says "The invasion begins 2009", I'm assuming this is a reference to their 4th game since "something wicked" doesn't exactly sound Alien Invasionish. Sounds like another supernatural themed game.
I don't even know what it is yet and I'm already excited.

RE: Something Wicked? - supervike - 09-28-2008 06:03 PM

RatBastard Wrote:This is interesting..
On the last page of the ATOE rulebook, after the credits, it says "Something Wicked [TM] this way comes."

Since LNOE said "The Martians are coming" and Growing Hunger says "The invasion begins 2009", I'm assuming this is a reference to their 4th game since "something wicked" doesn't exactly sound Alien Invasionish. Sounds like another supernatural themed game.
I don't even know what it is yet and I'm already excited.

Those guys are cryptic aren't they!!

All in good fun. Thanks for pointing it out for us...I can't wait to get my hands on ATOE!!

RE: Something Wicked? - Sarku - 09-28-2008 10:57 PM

Get your hands on a toe??? What a weirdo!!! Zombie03

RE: Something Wicked? - supervike - 09-28-2008 11:58 PM

Sarku Wrote:Get your hands on a toe??? What a weirdo!!! Zombie03

Ha!

You're busting my chops AND rhyming while you do it!!

Multi-talented!

RE: Something Wicked? - Beorndog - 09-29-2008 07:06 PM

I'm going to guess it's the first expansion. The equivalent to Growing Hunger.
No evidence, just a guess.

RE: Something Wicked? - Sarku - 09-29-2008 08:52 PM

That could make sense... Something Wicked This Way Comes has to do with a carnival... carn-evil perhaps... oooo...

RE: Something Wicked? - RatBastard - 09-29-2008 10:10 PM

Beorndog Wrote:I'm going to guess it's the first expansion. The equivalent to Growing Hunger.
No evidence, just a guess.

I think you may be right, that would make more sense than a second supernatural themed game.

I am kinda curious why they skipped over AToE with their not-so-well-hidden cryptic clues.

RE: Something Wicked? - deadrabbit - 09-30-2008 02:19 AM

they are prolly more excited about the martin game and are working longer and harder on it. i know i would be.