TheZombieGame.com Forums
Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Invasion from Outer Space (/Forum-Invasion-from-Outer-Space)
+--- Forum: IfOS General Discussion (/Forum-IfOS-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! (/Thread-Smells-like-Cabbage)

Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! - Raynor - 10-14-2010 04:23 PM

Did anyone else crack up when they found the First Aid equivalent for the Invasion game?! Oh man, I about died! And then I got that "Smells like Cabbage" martian card and played it on the same character holding the "Cabbage" Ahh... good times Watchmen02

Brilliant comedy! ^_^

"Here, eat this! You need to keep up your strength!"

RE: Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! - mqstout - 10-14-2010 05:43 PM

My group cracked up when we first encountered cabbage. (I force them and myself to play through quite a bit before we just browse the deck.)

RE: Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! - Raynor - 10-14-2010 06:27 PM

(10-14-2010 05:43 PM)mqstout Wrote:  My group cracked up when we first encountered cabbage. (I force them and myself to play through quite a bit before we just browse the deck.)

Ditto, but my girlfriend can't seem to resist unless I'm actively smacking her hand away from the decks! And while I was reading over the rules she managed to go through the majority of the new material! ;D

I think it started when we were looking at the map tiles, and wondering why anyone would want to pick up cabbage!

RE: Smells like .... Cabbage!!!! - Orguss - 11-10-2010 02:27 PM

I had a game the other night, where the heroes found two cabbages and used them. And got into the pickup - Cabbage. They also had Flannigan. I think over the course of the game, 70 cabbages were used Zombie03

Good thing I milled them with the protobomb at 16 charges.