TheZombieGame.com Forums
Spidey vs. Zombies??? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Spidey vs. Zombies??? (/Thread-Spidey-vs-Zombies)

Spidey vs. Zombies??? - Sarku - 06-17-2008 03:52 PM

The next next Spider-man game, after this fall’s Web of Shadows, will allegedly be entitled Spider-man vs. Marvel Zombies. The game is said to take place in a possible future, 2149, where Marvel heroes and villains have become zombies. Spidey’s mission is to defeat the zombie horde, OR join it, implying there will be multiple choices as far as gameplay goes. It will continue the open-world style of the last few Spider-man games, as well.

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - SarahStalcup - 06-19-2008 05:40 PM

Dumb. Marvel Zombies has to be one of the weakest storylines out there. I mean, come on, they ate Galactus?

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - Canadian Pittbull - 08-11-2008 05:14 AM

SarahStalcup Wrote:Dumb. Marvel Zombies has to be one of the weakest storylines out there. I mean, come on, they ate Galactus?

I think this game will rock especially if it is open ended like previous Spiderman games that use the "sandbox" style game. The Marvel Zombies comic series is awesome and could almost take the marvel Zombie Heroclix and make a LNOE variant....almost. :P

I am looking forward to the Marvel Apes series that is coming next!

All Hail the Mighty Simian!

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - deadrabbit - 08-11-2008 07:01 AM

thats weird why spider man. i mean hes in the marvel zombies comics.

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - Emp - 08-11-2008 11:05 AM

I can't say that I realy like the comics. But then, I have just read one or two of the zombie series.

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - supervike - 08-11-2008 01:47 PM

Galactus tastes alot like chicken!!

Other than the 'novelty' of it, I'd agree it was a pretty weak storyline.

But, quite often a weak storyline in comics still makes for a fun series!

RE: Spidey vs. Zombies??? - Canadian Pittbull - 08-13-2008 11:32 PM

The reason they will use Spiderman is because in the comic he didn't turn right away and he is Spiderman so they will be adding some "what if" and allow for Spidey to play a role in changing the outcome of the story or become a zombie and be a part of the flesh eating.

The story was well written and had a lot of camp to it so it is not meant to be taken that seriously. It is awesome plain and simple.