TheZombieGame.com Forums
walking dead tv show - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Media (/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: walking dead tv show (/Thread-walking-dead-tv-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: walking dead tv show - SSTrunks85 - 09-15-2012 01:30 AM

Hardcover Book 8 is getting ready to hit shelves this Tuesday. Been holding off on reading the issues because I have all the hardcovers so I want to keep getting the hardcovers and I can't get up the nerves to sit in a book store and read in front of everyone LOL.

RE: walking dead tv show - soundguy - 09-15-2012 01:45 AM

i have a mix of compendiums.. books and graphic novels.. havn't dropped to single issues yet..

RE: walking dead tv show - Emp - 09-15-2012 07:51 AM

(09-15-2012 01:30 AM)SSTrunks85 Wrote:  Hardcover Book 8 is getting ready to hit shelves this Tuesday. Been holding off on reading the issues because I have all the hardcovers so I want to keep getting the hardcovers and I can't get up the nerves to sit in a book store and read in front of everyone LOL.

I collect the same Watchmen02 i love that format and all the extra art you get in the hardcovers. Well worth the money.

I read somewhere that it was released on oct 2nd.

RE: walking dead tv show - Brentis - 09-17-2012 05:00 AM

Just got season 2 Friday. I went to the 4th disc and watched the deleted scenes. The 1st one was awesome.

I am at single issues of the comics now...my next issues is 102. I give everyone at work their Walking Dead comic fix. Issue 100 shocked me. One of the main characters is brutally killed.