TheZombieGame.com Forums
FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: FFP Holiday specials and new products! (/Thread-FFP-Holiday-specials-and-new-products)

Pages: 1 2 3

FFP Holiday specials and new products! - soundgirl - 11-26-2010 09:10 AM

I'd love to post the same post here as I did on Board Game Geek, but I don't think I can do all the links again and not lose a sanity point/brain marker (for all those Arkham Horror fans out there).

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Sarku - 11-26-2010 09:59 AM

Don't worry MB... I got your back...

Happy Holidays everyone! First off, we have some 3 day sales going on from now (Friday 11/26)-Sunday 11/28/10. Hero packs are $20, Something Wicked is $35, and The Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature sets are buy one get one free. (This does not include red or radioactive sets, see them below in new products.)

[Image: FFP_HolidaySale2010.jpg]

As per usual, now through 1/15/10 a free, randomly selected, signed card will be included with every order.

Now here's the scoop on all the new products, which can be seen in our new category on our webstore.

First off, Conquest of Planet Earth is now available for pre-order with our usual pre-order goodies:

[Image: COPE_PreOrder.jpg]

The pre-order exclusives will be available now through January 25th or while supplies last.

Secondly, 7 Zombies with Grave weapons may now be purchased separately as a set in red or radioactive green. The Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons come with the coveted Pitchfork & Flashlight/Here They Come Promos. (And as stated above, sorry these are not included in the buy one get one free 3 day special.)

Also, two new supplements, one for LNOE and the other for IFOS. They are the new 'Advanced Abilities' supplements first talked about in our store appearance in Seattle just recently. See pics below:

[Image: FFPWeb043_LNOE_AdvAbilitySupplement.jpg]

[Image: FFPWeb042_IFOS_AdvAbilitySupplement.jpg]

Series 2 buttons are up as well including the Wounded and Dead buttons sold at GenCon and Pax.

[Image: OneInchButtons_Menu_Series2.jpg]

Also new are 4 new Conquest of Planet Earth poster-art prints signed by artist and Cartwright actor Matthew Morgaine. Happy shopping everyone!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - soundgirl - 11-26-2010 10:58 AM

(11-26-2010 09:59 AM)Sarku Wrote:  Don't worry MB... I got your back...
Thanks! You're awesome!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - yatescory - 11-26-2010 01:03 PM

Question, if you make seperate purchases do you get multiple autographed cards?

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Orguss - 11-26-2010 02:06 PM

So what pray tell is advanced ability? Does it basically add power tokens to LNoE?

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - mqstout - 11-26-2010 02:50 PM

Ordered!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - four_2113 - 11-26-2010 03:22 PM

Well, now I know what to get the wifey to get me for Christmas!!! Thanks for the info! YAAAY!!!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - zombie67 - 11-26-2010 04:14 PM

Both advance ability supplements ordered!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - pyrrhus - 11-26-2010 11:27 PM

(11-26-2010 04:14 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Both advance ability supplements ordered!

+1 Zombie03

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - bachslaugh - 11-27-2010 07:49 AM

Oh wow... just bought so much stuff. And just pre-ordered Conquest of Planet Earth... awesome. AWESOME. I did a couple of different orders to get multiple signed cards... hopefully that works.