TheZombieGame.com Forums
FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: FFP Holiday specials and new products! (/Thread-FFP-Holiday-specials-and-new-products)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Gothicincarnation - 12-11-2010 10:34 PM

OMGs... I LOVE FFP! I ordered my stuff AFTER the promo sale with the Signed cards was over... AND STILL GOT 2 SIGNED CARDS! One for LNOE and one for IFOS! Sweet!

Even though I don't have IFOS yet, I will in January. Zombie17

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - soundguy - 12-11-2010 10:37 PM

nice score!

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - soundgirl - 12-14-2010 12:51 AM

(12-11-2010 12:17 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Figures... I missed it by a week. Just made a $200+ order from FFP Monday... Drat and the signed cards would have been awesome... Oh well... Can't catch every sale, promo, etc... Maybe now that I am here I won't miss the next one? Zombie13

The signed card promotion actually goes through the 15th of January, so you were good to go.

RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Gothicincarnation - 12-14-2010 03:21 AM

(12-14-2010 12:51 AM)soundgirl Wrote:  
(12-11-2010 12:17 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Figures... I missed it by a week. Just made a $200+ order from FFP Monday... Drat and the signed cards would have been awesome... Oh well... Can't catch every sale, promo, etc... Maybe now that I am here I won't miss the next one? Zombie13

The signed card promotion actually goes through the 15th of January, so you were good to go.

Ok I feel dumb now.... LOL didn't see the difference in the dates there. I hate green so I likely saw green and ignored it. LOL Shows you how much I pay attention sometimes... But then again I keep tossing all my cash into games and there for am so broke I can't afford to pay attention! LOL