TheZombieGame.com Forums
Let's create a zombie and heroescard together - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Let's create a zombie and heroescard together (/Thread-Let-s-create-a-zombie-and-heroescard-together)

Let's create a zombie and heroescard together - Onemangang - 11-27-2010 12:37 AM

I was thinking how to make a usefull customcard that really would add something to the game that was missed by the veterans of LNOE.
I have been making some creations my own but must admit I still haven't played the game. (this game should arrive in a week or so, with the Hunger expansion).
Although it is fun to make such cards I can not really tell how good a card will do in the game. So I thought how about creating one Zombie and a Herocard together?
Are you in for this and do you have some Idea's?
Let's give this a couple of days to see if there are people who want to join in (or to see if I am alone in my creationambition...)

RE: Let's create a zombie and heroescard together - juggler69uk - 11-27-2010 01:09 AM

(11-27-2010 12:37 AM)Onemangang Wrote:  I was thinking how to make a usefull customcard that really would add something to the game that was missed by the veterans of LNOE.
I have been making some creations my own but must admit I still haven't played the game. (this game should arrive in a week or so, with the Hunger expansion).
Although it is fun to make such cards I can not really tell how good a card will do in the game. So I thought how about creating one Zombie and a Herocard together?
Are you in for this and do you have some Idea's?
Let's give this a couple of days to see if there are people who want to join in (or to see if I am alone in my creationambition...)

someone has posted some hero cards that flip over if they die and turn zombie, chuck norris was one card, I think the flip idear has real merit

RE: Let's create a zombie and heroescard together - Emp - 11-27-2010 02:20 PM

That was me Watchmen02
A friend of mine made those custom hero cards for my birthday.

I can make them but I'm no good at figuring out the rules or abilities heroes should have.