TheZombieGame.com Forums
New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! (/Thread-New-custom-Scenario-GET-TO-THE-CHOPPER)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - Habanero - 01-22-2012 05:12 PM

This game concept reminds me of Ledt 4 Dead scenarios when you have to survive the map, and escape in a chopper. I like the model you use, that's sweet, and would add to the visual engagement of the scenario.

I need to get this game, and see which other elements of L4D could be incorporated.

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - Wanderer999 - 02-06-2012 05:33 PM

Sorry bro, but I think I beat you flat in terms of the chopper :p

Check out my one, which I got from a local store at US$1 buck! Yup, cheap as hell! Its a store called Daiso, with origins from Japan. Prob the equivalent of your Michael's in the States.

Not only cheaper but a much better size for the boardgame usage.

[Image: IMG_3332.jpg]
Actual scale during play. Love how it fits snuckly.

[Image: IMG_3331.jpg]
In the box.

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - samuraitrev - 02-06-2012 06:25 PM

Not only cheaper but a much better size for the boardgame usage.
lol I agree your helicopter is great value! As for scale I think I'll stick with mineZombie17 Thanks for sharing.

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - samuraitrev - 01-10-2013 09:53 PM

:edit:

I've gone over this. Any thoughts?

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - BigDumbYak - 03-26-2014 03:34 AM

Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - samuraitrev - 03-26-2014 08:25 PM

(03-26-2014 03:34 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?

Alas...If only I had the skills of computer wizardry.

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - BigDumbYak - 03-27-2014 12:38 AM

(03-26-2014 08:25 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 03:34 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?

Alas...If only I had the skills of computer wizardry.

hmm, methinks me smells a project to work on! Yes indeed.
I think I might take this on, If you have no objections.

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - BigDumbYak - 03-27-2014 04:05 AM

Not surewhat the file size limit is to upload images to the gallery here yet, but here is what I've come up with.
The text may be a bit small, but I MUCH prefer my scenarios to be the same size as the ones in the base game.
[Image: LNoE_-_Scenario_-_Get_To_The_Chopper2.png]

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - BriBriSlat - 03-27-2014 04:14 AM

(03-27-2014 04:05 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Not surewhat the file size limit is to upload images to the gallery here yet, but here is what I've come up with.
The text may be a bit small, but I MUCH prefer my scenarios to be the same size as the ones in the base game.
[Image: LNoE_-_Scenario_-_Get_To_The_Chopper2.png]

Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?

RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - BigDumbYak - 03-27-2014 04:19 AM

(03-27-2014 04:14 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?

I use the cardboard that you get if you cut open a cheap 3 ring binder. Its about 3mm thick and with a nice high gloss photopaper, you get almost the quality of the original parts. I say almost because this game has some of the best components I've ever seen.

(03-27-2014 04:19 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  
(03-27-2014 04:14 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?

I use the cardboard that you get if you cut open a cheap 3 ring binder. Its about 3mm thick and with a nice high gloss photopaper, you get almost the quality of the original parts. I say almost because this game has some of the best components I've ever seen.

Also if you're going to print, use this file. It's much higher resolution.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwpgncssaeh87l3/LNoE%20-%20Scenario%20-%20Get%20To%20The%20Chopper-300dpi.png

It isn't sized for easy print. I'll get a measurement of one of the original boards tomorrow and make a nice PDF that will print properly.