TheZombieGame.com Forums
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? (/Thread-Can-you-find-it-in-your-heart-to-foster-a-Tarman)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 11-30-2010 02:48 AM

We at the Darrow Chemical plant are looking for carers for these loveable Easter eggs. Amuze your friends, impress at dinner parties! These containers would look goo(d) in any home. The olive colour really matches most modern living rooms. Built by U.S core of engineers you can be sure they are built to last (Disclaimer: do not place anything on them/touch or move them in anyway, loud noises/minor vibrations should be avoided too).

[attachment=143]

I mean look at that face! Such adorable caring eyes, what's not to love?

We have a transcript of a call from one of our happy customers (her name has been changed due to most of her has gone missing)

"I first recieved my 'Easter Egg' from the lovely guys at the medical plant. They must have been working hard because they were moaning a lot and looked pale, I expect from exhaustion. I'm just calling to say thank you! I polish his lid everyday and sing to him. In fact I'm polishing it now. He does look such a dirty fellow I wonder Wh/ [CRaaaaaCK Fssssssssssssssss.......] BRAAAIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!! AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Munchhhh crack crunch............."

As you can see a lady enjoying her new special friend... that must have been the vacuum in the background...

Anyway one Easter Egg left if you are interested don't delay!! send our agent a Mr. SamuraiTrev a message and we'll get it right to you. Don't be caught out and left behind by your neighbours; own your very own buddy-in-a-can.

If you are not completly happy with these 'gifts' they are non returnable and we've never heard of a SamuraiTrev.

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Emp - 11-30-2010 06:08 AM

LOL, dude you have way to much time on your hands! Zombie17
But if you are sending out free tarmen, Belgium could use one Watchmen02

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - supervike - 11-30-2010 10:45 PM

You are completely insane!

You fit in well around here.

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - four_2113 - 11-30-2010 11:37 PM

A welcome addition to the site, for sure!

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Mentara - 12-01-2010 09:03 AM

I'll have a Tarman. Does it go well with dogs?

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 12-01-2010 12:20 PM

(12-01-2010 09:03 AM)Mentara Wrote:  I'll have a Tarman. Does it go well with dogs?

Full dogs or split. Our 'Tarmen' are house trained too and pet friendly. We guarantee you open your easter egg in your home and your very own buddy-in-a-can will make a beeline for you and your pet. Don't delay order today. These things are literally running off the shelves!

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - flightmek25 - 12-01-2010 02:10 PM

I have been looking for a buddy to share brains with......

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 03-23-2011 04:16 PM

Great news Mr Emp your Tarman has been dispatched from the Darrow Chemical Factory. He's ever so excited to meet you bangin' on his can and whatnot. If you find the glass broken one day and a nauseating stench emenating from it please don't be alarmed. He's more scared of you than you are of him. Just use reasuring body language and speak encouragingly to it...I mean him. He should be with you in a matter of days your very own buddy-in-a-can.

Disclaimer if your putrid pal is an unwanted gift please call the number on the side of can and we'll send our contingency plan code name Foxtrot Alpha 44-48-75-6 (Otherwise known as Tactical Nukes)

Enjoy!

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Emp - 03-23-2011 10:47 PM

hehehe AWESOME Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02
I'm sure he will find a good home here and will play nicely with his newly made zombiefriends.
Honky, the clown is so excited about Tarman's arrival I had to cut of his hand because he did not stop honking his horn.

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Ryuk - 03-23-2011 11:44 PM

I thought for sure this thread was going to be about this...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=AKT10013&mode=retail&picture=out

... and yeah, I got one on pre-order.