TheZombieGame.com Forums
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? (/Thread-Can-you-find-it-in-your-heart-to-foster-a-Tarman)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 06-14-2012 06:03 PM

Hi vikinglad your Zombie is on his way right now. I will send you the tracking number and you should be able to see where he is...

I paid for special delivery. I'd just like to say thanks for checking out my reports and I hope you enjoy your free figure that you chose. (good choice BTW Heresy make some damn good models)

Right who do I choose next for a free painted miniature?Zombie17

[attachment=1395]
I went for the putrified flesh look. His right arm has been pinned for added strength. It seemed only right to perform operations on the miniature...

[attachment=1396]

There was a choice of three heads. I had to pick this as it showed his 'orrible looking brain. I gave it some gloss to make it look like a slimy jelly.

Hope you like it mate. Enjoy.

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - vikinglad - 06-16-2012 12:29 AM

It is every bit as grotesquely beautiful as I imagined. It looks like you had a blast painting him. Great choice of head. Putrid skin looks nice, with a rotten purple brain too. I am honored to have been chosen to receive such an awesome gift for doing little more than reading the articles I love and encouraging others to do the same. Thanks a million, dude! Insane20

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - SerasTheSlayer - 06-17-2012 08:13 AM

Wow, I've done some amateur Warhammer figure painting, and it always amazes me when someone can do minatures as detailed as this. Nicely done, man!

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 06-17-2012 07:45 PM

(06-17-2012 08:13 AM)SerasTheSlayer Wrote:  Wow, I've done some amateur Warhammer figure painting, and it always amazes me when someone can do minatures as detailed as this. Nicely done, man!

Thanks a lot! What warhammer stuff were you into? Have you got any armies? Feel free to show us some pictures of your miniatures

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - SerasTheSlayer - 06-18-2012 01:39 AM

It took me forever to do the one I did, I'll try to upload it if I can, it's a jump Space Marine, and I have about 20, but I don't think it's enough for an army.

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - vikinglad - 06-22-2012 03:37 AM

I got this guy int he mail today! I cam home from a short vacation with the wife, and a small package was waiting for me on the porch. My first thought was, "Oh no, did I order more Heroscape. I am busted." Then I saw the return address, and I knew what it was.

This guy is beautiful in person. The paint is so smooth and vibrant. The detail is incredible. I love the finger and toenails. The eyes are soulless and hungry, with a small spark of ravenous appetite. He sits proudly on my mantle, next to my Ash, one of only 2 figures i have displayed.

Thanks for the incredible gift, SamuraiTrev! I am glad he made it all the way over here. Insane20

RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 06-22-2012 09:19 PM

(06-22-2012 03:37 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I got this guy int he mail today! I cam home from a short vacation with the wife, and a small package was waiting for me on the porch. My first thought was, "Oh no, did I order more Heroscape. I am busted." Then I saw the return address, and I knew what it was.

This guy is beautiful in person. The paint is so smooth and vibrant. The detail is incredible. I love the finger and toenails. The eyes are soulless and hungry, with a small spark of ravenous appetite. He sits proudly on my mantle, next to my Ash, one of only 2 figures i have displayed.

Thansk for the incredible gift, SamuraiTrev! I am glad he made it all the way over here. Insane20

Anytime Viking. I'm glad he got there and you use him in your games!