TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! (/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - D153453D - 01-25-2011 03:21 AM

So close...the grass is still needs a bit of blue...

[Image: img4826m.jpg]

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - steve.esper - 01-25-2011 04:01 AM

i have the post needed to download it, when it enters the download section i will get it, but now i have a question. I have two center pieces of the main map and i wish to cover the enter well, will there be a mall or a big area that would connect to centers?

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - mistrunner - 01-25-2011 04:32 AM

This loks really cool. I can't wait for you to finish it so that I can play. Watchmen02

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - D153453D - 01-26-2011 01:38 AM

(01-25-2011 04:01 AM)steve.esper Wrote:  i have the post needed to download it, when it enters the download section i will get it, but now i have a question. I have two center pieces of the main map and i wish to cover the enter well, will there be a mall or a big area that would connect to centers?

I'm sorry steve, but I'm afraid I don't follow. You have 2 center boards, or do you mean 1 center board with 2 sides? You want to cover up the well printed on one of the board sides?

I don't know what you're trying to connect, but I'm not making a mall in this package of boards.

I'm only making 4 L-shaped boards. The center from the original game must be used with these.

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - steve.esper - 01-26-2011 03:30 AM

i ment is, if you take to center boards with water wells standing up and push them together, could someone make a large two piece center piece, like a mall.

there is one thing id like, a larger "Police Department", the police station is to small.

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - vikinglad - 01-26-2011 09:08 PM

Still having a hard time picturing what you are trying to do.

Bigger police department? How many cops do you think the "sleepy town of Woodinvale needs?" I think Andy and Barney are probably plenty.

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - Vin Oup - 01-26-2011 10:22 PM

what i think he is trying to say is that he wants someone to design a mall center tile that is the size of two center tiles.

but if you did that you would have to add extra spaces to the top and bottom of the mall center tile to still use the L shaped boards

it would look like this

l____________________ l

but to make it work it would need to look like this

_________
l l
l l
-------- --------
l l
l l
l l
l l
------- ---------
l l
l l
------------

not the best depiction i know

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - steve.esper - 01-26-2011 10:48 PM

is there nothing you like about me viking..hahahah

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - vikinglad - 01-26-2011 11:10 PM

(01-26-2011 10:48 PM)steve.esper Wrote:  is there nothing you like about me viking..hahahah

Nothing personal at all. This sounds like a neat idea. I think the problem may be on my end. I can't seem to picture exactly what you are describing.

Also, recent hasslings by my local police have left me wanting less of them around, not more of them. Again, this is my own issue; I didn't mean to slight you by it.

I appreciate the help, Vin Oup. You do seem to understand what he means. Even with your drawings, I still can't understand! I must be having a slow day.

Is it the same dimensions as two center tiles side-by-side, like a big rectangle? Then, because the L-shaped boards wouldn't fit all the way across the long sides, you would need 2 extra little tiles (or to shape the mall kinda like a cross) in order to make up the difference in length on both the top and bottom?

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - steve.esper - 01-27-2011 01:03 AM

no problem.