TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! (/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: RE: My (Not so) Mini Expansion - 2 Boards Done! - D153453D - 12-31-2010 06:37 AM

Firestation complete with the exception of color correction

[Image: firestationteaser1.jpg]
[Image: firestationteaser2.jpg]
[Image: firestationteaser3.jpg]
[Image: firestationteaser4.jpg]

RE: RE: My (Not so) Mini Expansion - 3 Boards Done! - Onemangang - 12-31-2010 10:43 AM

FFP will be shocked at this kind of artlevel. Superb stuff !!

RE: My (Not so) Mini Expansion - 3 Boards Done! - D153453D - 01-04-2011 04:32 AM

Residence

[Image: residenceteaser1.jpg]
[Image: residenceteaser2.jpg]
[Image: residenceteaser3.jpg]
[Image: residenceteaser4.jpg]
I'm working on the rules for the 2 story buildings, as well as fire rules and tokens. I've looked at IFoS's fire rules and that's not exactly what I'm going for. Although I haven't posted the rules, fire will be an important part of this expansion so keep that in mind.

I need a name for my expansion to go on the cover of my booklet!

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Sarku - 01-04-2011 03:51 PM

D153453D, I don't think FFG is going to print these for you. They send them over to China to get their stuff printed. I know that it'll be pretty expensive to get them printed in that manner. Maybe, you could get in touch with a printer representative and find out what stock they use. Then get it printed in that manner.

I'll PM you an email address for the place that they use.

Let me know the results.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Old Dwarf - 01-04-2011 06:22 PM

Great Work-but it appears the Toilet perhaps has too much realism?

OD

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - D153453D - 01-05-2011 01:03 AM

(01-04-2011 06:22 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Great Work-but it appears the Toilet perhaps has too much realism?

OD

lol, the toilet is one of the 4 elements I recycles from the original art. I took it out the jail, and believe me it was much dirtier before I cleaned it up. But hey, zombies forget to flush sometimes!

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Nebulon - 01-05-2011 01:32 AM

These look great! Want to try the Firehouse and tree house.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - freddsl - 01-05-2011 04:00 AM

your "2011 New Year's expansion"
you will put on the site, so we can download? I would like to know about printing and material, which is used in the game?

you rock

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - dungeonlord - 01-05-2011 10:13 AM

might sound horrible but i give a shot
WOODINVILLE R3DUX
aside this crapy attempt if you would help with the title you should tell us what you would like to emphasize: the 2 storey building? the fire rules? any other axpect?

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - mqstout - 01-05-2011 02:44 PM

How many one-square buildings do you have? These have rules issues you'll have to cover. Maybe you'll say they don't count for these.

* They're far too easy targets for destruction in the zombie scenario to destroy buildings.
* Lights Out (essentially) does nothing in them.
* They give no choice at all for placement of spawning pits, heroes, etc, when they come up as the choice.