TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! (/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Vin Oup - 01-05-2011 03:03 PM

where are the other two boards

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Worldmaggot - 01-06-2011 01:02 AM

(01-05-2011 03:03 PM)Vin Oup Wrote:  where are the other two boards

I want to know where his new center board is. As-is, I believe I am unofficially going to dub his expansion "Dawn of the Donut", due to the big hole in the middle.

And, D153453D...I am so completely joking about that. You have done such a kick-ass job. I think I speak for everyone here by saying I cannot give you enough praise. I just couldn't resist the jest.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - D153453D - 01-06-2011 02:19 AM

(01-06-2011 01:02 AM)Worldmaggot Wrote:  I want to know where his new center board is. As-is, I believe I am unofficially going to dub his expansion "Dawn of the Donut", due to the big hole in the middle.

And, D153453D...I am so completely joking about that. You have done such a kick-ass job. I think I speak for everyone here by saying I cannot give you enough praise. I just couldn't resist the jest.

lol, that's pretty clever. The middle board will not come out with these 4 and the rulebook. That's another project I have brewing. The middle board will consist of smaller boards that can be arranged randomly using the 4 L boards to hold them in.

(01-05-2011 10:13 AM)dungeonlord Wrote:  might sound horrible but i give a shot
WOODINVILLE R3DUX
aside this crapy attempt if you would help with the title you should tell us what you would like to emphasize: the 2 storey building? the fire rules? any other axpect?

Just those two actually. If something strikes you feel free to post another.

(01-05-2011 02:44 PM)mqstout Wrote:  How many one-square buildings do you have? These have rules issues you'll have to cover. Maybe you'll say they don't count for these.

* They're far too easy targets for destruction in the zombie scenario to destroy buildings.
* Lights Out (essentially) does nothing in them.
* They give no choice at all for placement of spawning pits, heroes, etc, when they come up as the choice.

All four are posted. 2 on the first page and the other 2 on the 6th page. There are only 2 (more like 1 1/2) since the treehouse has the same numbers as the large house. I've already looked into though with the exception of destroying buildings that I've not played. I don't see that as being much of an issue since some of the other buildings are much larger and have natural barrier to help keep out zombies. If that's still in issue, then these boards are not limited to each other but should be mixed with the originals and you can just leave out the 1 board with the single space structures.

If you can think of any more please post. I've begun going through all the cards already looking to make sure it all works. I looked at them during the initial design, but there are some expansions I probably overlooked.

Going on vacation tonight till next wed so I won't be able to answer questions. Thanks guys!

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - xraine69 - 01-06-2011 05:13 AM

These look great. This is the first time I've got to get a good look at them. Subpar internet service. I think I can get an idea of your second floor rules, at least for movement. I don't usually use custom items for game, but this is definitely one I would like to try.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Cbrommeland - 01-06-2011 10:59 PM

Those are dope cant wait for printable versions.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Nebulon - 01-07-2011 03:35 AM

Name Suggestions:

The Second Story man
The "Old Mill"
The Fire House Rules

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - freddsl - 01-07-2011 03:45 AM

name expansion? pay homage to the great master Romero, use the name of his films.
Come is the first expansion created using the first film Night of the Living Dead

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - vikinglad - 01-07-2011 06:53 PM

Maybe try to mix words from categories 1 and 2 below for possible names:

Category 1: Burning; Scorching; Blazing; Blistering; Raging; Searing; Flaming; Furious

Category 2: Dead; Rage; Fury; Inferno; Flesh; Wrath; Poodles

I like Furious Fury best. Sounds like a chop-socky movie.

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - dungeonlord - 01-12-2011 09:56 PM

i cannot see this thread going down...
UP UP UP
hos is it going?

RE: My (namless(help?)) Expansion - All 4 Boards Done! - Rules are coming... - Vin Oup - 01-12-2011 11:02 PM

i cant wait til it is all done and ready for download and printing....they look awesome