TheZombieGame.com Forums
no game time lately - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: no game time lately (/Thread-no-game-time-lately)

no game time lately - soundguy - 01-21-2011 01:18 AM

been working last couple sundays, and this coming one.. no game time lately.. am bummed.. Watchmen02

RE: no game time lately - Gothicincarnation - 01-21-2011 01:39 AM

Don't blame ya. My game day is Saturdays... Christmas on Saturday... New Years on Saturday... and the week before and after half my group was out of town. 4 weeks no games. And last week only 1 guy showed up to top us off at 3 people (Me and my Wife included)...

I know your pain man... been there done that...

And now my B-day is on a Saturday too and my folks want to spend the day with me... Trying to get them to celebrate a day early (or late even) so I can still game... Gonna try and force my players into a LNoE game then. ;D

RE: no game time lately - Sarku - 01-21-2011 01:43 AM

I know what that's like. I've been going nuts lately and I haven't even gotten around to any sort of gaming... even XBox... maybe soon though. I hope at least!

RE: no game time lately - mqstout - 01-21-2011 03:48 AM

I haven't board gamed since mid-December. I finally have one scheduled for next week. It's Cranium though. Hopefully it will remind people to get back to a regular schedule.

RE: no game time lately - soundguy - 01-22-2011 12:39 AM

i'm driving north on sunday and may pass by a game store.. might see if they have a copy of nuclear ware there.

soundguy