TheZombieGame.com Forums
A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game (/Thread-A-Touch-of-Evil-The-Supernatural-Game)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - energizercoony - 06-24-2008 07:37 AM

zombie67 Wrote:
energizercoony Wrote:
zombie67 Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:I was hoping for a second LNOE expansion.

FFP are apparently working on a Scenario book for LNOE and Jason has stated a few times that there will be further expansions for the game.

Also, of course we have the Martians game to look forward to as well....if you're not sure what I am talking about take a look at the inside back page of the rulebook, at the end of the credit list.

I cannot give details at all, but I have play tested at least one expantion. I know the frog will be putting out more content for LNOE as well as new stuff. No further info available Watchmen02

Without giving too much away, can I just check that is a different expansion, not Growing Hunger that you have tested??

A couple of others in fact. Very different from Growing Hunger lol. I have been playtesting for the frog since its inception, not hard since I have known Jason since High School.

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - zombie67 - 06-30-2008 02:28 AM

Just read the first write-up of A Touch of Evil from someone who played it at Origins Game Fair:

http://ignorantcritics.com/

Sounds great!

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - zombie67 - 06-30-2008 02:32 AM

energizercoony Wrote:A couple of others in fact. Very different from Growing Hunger lol. I have been playtesting for the frog since its inception, not hard since I have known Jason since High School.

Sorry energizercoony, I realised I hadn't replied to you.

Thanks for the snippet of info.....
Quote:Very different from Growing Hunger lol

Hmmm...."curiouser and curiouser", said Alice!

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Sarku - 06-30-2008 02:38 AM

zombie67 Wrote:Just read the first write-up of A Touch of Evil from someone who played it at Origins Game Fair:

http://ignorantcritics.com/

Sounds great!

Read the review... sounds good and almost totally different than LNoE. I can't wait to check it out. When I first saw LNoE, I didn't purchase it and, to my dismay, purchased Murder City. Which sucked. Hard. I don't think I'll be making the same mistake here... Zombie03

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Old Dwarf - 06-30-2008 11:21 AM

Yes the review really does rev up my interest(then again I intended
to purchase from reading FFP first blurb.)

What I find interesting is that the Reviewer states he is only
giving us the basic rules-which seem very complete-so I
wonder how much more the Advanced rules will bring to the table?

I may want to proxy the counter villians with figs.

OD

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Sarku - 06-30-2008 01:53 PM

Old Dwarf Wrote:Yes the review really does rev up my interest(then again I intended

OD

Advanced rules involve playing blindfolded and getting your knuckles rapped with a ruler if you don't grab the correct playing piece and/or card.

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Old Dwarf - 06-30-2008 06:31 PM

Admin Wrote:
Old Dwarf Wrote:Yes the review really does rev up my interest(then again I intended

OD

Advanced rules involve playing blindfolded and getting your knuckles rapped with a ruler if you don't grab the correct playing piece and/or card.

Oh its like 5th grade with Sister Mary Joseph:P

OD

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Canadian Pittbull - 06-30-2008 11:47 PM

Old Dwarf Wrote:
Admin Wrote:

OD

Oh its like 5th grade with Sister Mary Joseph:P

OD

Well I was already keen for this game even before we really knew much about it. Now with this review I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - supervike - 07-14-2008 04:17 PM

Wow!

This is great news. A Touch Of Evil sounds tremendously fun....AND you folks hinting of a 'Martian Game' have piqued my interest.

I'm a relative newbie to Board Games (ahem, I mean COOL boardgames).

I've been painting little metal figures for as long as I can remember, and have an incredible collection amassed. I always was interested in playing the games, but the painting and modelling has always been the first love.

My intentions were to paint enough minis to play some of the fantastic games, but by the time I've painted them (I'm rather slow at painting) I'd lose interest in the game itself.

Thus, my attention started turning to board games. Once you've read the rules, you can just go at it...no waiting to assemble (or paint) the miniatures, just play!

I picked up Tannhauser at last years GenCon. Maybe not the greatest of games, but it has still been fun to play. The beginning of my newest gaming love...board games!

Last Night On Earth really captured my attention, and now that I've played a few games, I'm convinced board games are the way to go for playing games.

I'm sure I'll still paint minis (because there are SOOOO many to paint!) but my gaming attention will be solidly on these games you folks mention.

I very much am looking forward to these games!

RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game - Emp - 07-14-2008 07:03 PM

A friend of mine also bought Tannhauser but I haven't had the chance to play it yet.