TheZombieGame.com Forums
What are your favorite and least favorite heros? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What are your favorite and least favorite heros? (/Thread-What-are-your-favorite-and-least-favorite-heros)

What are your favorite and least favorite heros? - kosmium - 11-01-2008 06:58 PM

Just looking for some opinions here.

Favorites
Amanda: looks pretty weak, but can use a gun, and the hide skill is awesome.
Sheriff Anderson: Gotta like the revolver search.

Least Favorites
Father Joseph: Pretty useless until you can get Faith on him. Then he becomes worth while.
Becky: Nice for the first aid skill, but that's about all she is good for. Plus she has hang around other players, like a spare tire.

RE: What are your favorite and least favorite heros? - Emp - 11-01-2008 07:03 PM

My favorite is Sam the diner cook.
Pure brute Force Watchmen02

I can't realy say I dislike any hero. I haven't played with each and every one of them so I don't want to form an opinion on this untill I have done so.

RE: What are your favorite and least favorite heros? - mqstout - 11-02-2008 02:35 AM

I play as a Zombie player most of the time, so that's the perspective I have:

Favorites: Becky (tends to make it so there are 2 heroes in one square), Billy, Sally (easy killings)

Least Favorites (aka, most powerful in heroes' hands): Father Joseph (card cancelling!), Jenny (super powered weapons), Jake (the card drawing is potent)

RE: What are your favorite and least favorite heros? - deadrabbit - 11-03-2008 06:39 PM

Johnny, The nurse, jake and anderson, are prolly the team id pick for any situation