TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello All! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello All! (/Thread-Hello-All--1635)

Pages: 1 2

Hello All! - voorhees2544 - 02-04-2011 08:39 PM

Hey there!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone! I've had the game and the growing hunger expansion for a few months and only have played it twice Insane19 Kinda sucks but i hope to meet other players on here and finally be able to get abit more games in and learn more about this awesome game!

RE: Hello All! - samuraitrev - 02-04-2011 11:30 PM

Hi Voorhees and welcome to the site!
I'm having a game tomorrow night it's gonna be a bloodbath!! I really enjoy playing the brain munching maggot sacks. There's loads of players on here. Hope you find a gaming group in your area.Watchmen02

RE: Hello All! - Gothicincarnation - 02-04-2011 11:39 PM

Welcome Aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time.

I am in a similar boat, though I have plenty of people TO play I can't seem to find a time everyone CAN play at ... and that is providing IF I can convince them to play at all... They are all RPG'ers, and D&D'ers to boot. Hard lot to convince.

RE: Hello All! - voorhees2544 - 09-20-2011 08:09 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome Zombie17 Are there any Canadian Players out there? Looking around the Ontario Region!

RE: Hello All! - Pred - 09-20-2011 08:55 PM

Hey Voorhees, Welcome to the Flesh Fest

you know, besides Mr Onearm and my wife, I dont know anyone that plays this game... I wish I knew how I could find a gaming group.

RE: Hello All! - PJON - 09-20-2011 09:28 PM

Greeting Voorhees. Welcome. Are you related to the Crystal Lake Voorhees ? They are such a lovely family.

RE: Hello All! - Old Dwarf - 09-20-2011 10:12 PM

Welcome aboard Voorhees.Crzy_Canuck just joined from the Great North but he didn't give a location &
it's a big country.

OD

RE: Hello All! - abomination - 09-21-2011 03:09 PM

hello, always good to meet another zombie fan.

RE: Hello All! - Sarku - 09-21-2011 04:52 PM

Ummm... he's been here since February? Weirdos.

HAHAHA!!!

RE: Hello All! - voorhees2544 - 10-21-2011 05:35 PM

Good to meet everyone, I was starting to worry that everyone was munched on by the dead!

Pred: Where in Canada are you from?? Maybe we could set something up?

P Jon: Bored and Raised on the shores of the Crystal Lake Zombie17 Uncle Jason taught me everything i know!

Old Drawf: Thanks for the welcome and I will try and get in touch with Crzy_Canuck

Abomination: Hey there Zombie17 thanks for the welcome

Sarku: Was joining in Feb a bad month? I tired to keep up to the rest of the group Insane19