TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! (/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released--1637)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - D153453D - 02-05-2011 08:16 AM

52MB of Burning, Brain Munching Mayhem
The entire thing is available in 2 parts. Download them all!
WARNING: This is a lot of content to take in so incorporate them slowly!

New Burning Manor Marker Included!

Download the latest version at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62815159/StoriesOfTheUndeadInferno_Full.rar

FAQ Thread http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-FAQ

Original Thread http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released

[Image: 11x17boardsawmill.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardresidence.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardfirestation.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardcheapmotel.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersfire.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersrubble.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersdebris.jpg]

[Image: 85x11scenariotheundeadi.jpg]

[Image: coverkut.jpg]

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Old Dwarf - 02-05-2011 09:55 AM

Very Impressive!

OD

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - vikinglad - 02-05-2011 02:07 PM

This is so amazing. I hope I do it justice printing it out and making all of the pieces.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Orguss - 02-05-2011 02:37 PM

Yeah, I know. My printer sucks, so it may come out all lame. I may have to buy a tile set just for it ;p

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Aenea - 02-05-2011 03:34 PM

(02-05-2011 02:37 PM)Orguss Wrote:  Yeah, I know. My printer sucks, so it may come out all lame. I may have to buy a tile set just for it ;p

Where can I find the files? Or do I need to make 10 posts first? Watchmen02

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - 365ZED - 02-05-2011 04:20 PM

Absolutely EPIC! I can't wait to try it and build it! Thank you so much for making this available!

Please help me. I am challenged. I cannot find the rules file or a central dl link (or 5 of them as the case may be). Where am I not looking? Thanks.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - pyrrhus - 02-05-2011 04:50 PM

Is the whole expansion uploaded yet? I see in the download section Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion 1/3 right now. That rar file is about 22 mb in size. It does not have the border pieced included. All of the markers etc looks totally amazing!

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - 365ZED - 02-05-2011 04:57 PM

DUh! If I had just read the introduction page, instead of rolling in here like a raider, then I would have known that. BGG.COM easy access for so long has spoiled me.

Zombie11

(02-05-2011 04:20 PM)365ZED Wrote:  Absolutely EPIC! I can't wait to try it and build it! Thank you so much for making this available!

Please help me. I am challenged. I cannot find the rules file or a central dl link (or 5 of them as the case may be). Where am I not looking? Thanks.

(02-05-2011 03:34 PM)Aenea Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 02:37 PM)Orguss Wrote:  Yeah, I know. My printer sucks, so it may come out all lame. I may have to buy a tile set just for it ;p

Where can I find the files? Or do I need to make 10 posts first? Watchmen02

Make the 11 posts first would be my suspicion based upon the pinned "Information" post in the Introduce Yourself forum that states:

3) It takes 11 posts to gain download access. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I hate the freeloading.

These are the words of warning carved here by none other than "the Almighty Sarky. Lord of All Those Who Love Chaos and Rot!" I don't know 'im myself, as I am new around here, but he doesn't sound like the kinda dude you want to piss off.

I'm just sayin'.

Watchmen02

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - xfiddle - 02-05-2011 05:46 PM

Well you can count me in as another one who has stumbled on to this site as a result of this impressive fan work.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - yatescory - 02-05-2011 05:49 PM

wow that looks great!