TheZombieGame.com Forums
Another new one... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Another new one... (/Thread-Another-new-one)

Another new one... - Langue de Serpent - 02-06-2011 12:58 AM

Hi,

I'm a french gamer (live in Paris) that discover your forum just because of Stories of the Undead Inferno subject on BGG !
Gamer since à long time, I'm fan of zombie and post-apo stories since my first zombie movie when I was 10, The Return of the Living Dead.
Roleplayer, larper and boardgamer, I enjoy LNOE and Zombie State in zombie theme.

Finally, I think that you will see a lot of new personn here in the the next few days... Watchmen02

LdS

RE: Another new one... - D153453D - 02-06-2011 01:07 AM

Glad you found your way over here. Return is one of my favs too.

RE: Another new one... - 365ZED - 02-06-2011 01:41 AM

(02-06-2011 12:58 AM)Langue de Serpent Wrote:  Hi,

I'm a french gamer (live in Paris) that discover your forum just because of Stories of the Undead Inferno subject on BGG !
Gamer since à long time, I'm fan of zombie and post-apo stories since my first zombie movie when I was 10, The Return of the Living Dead.
Roleplayer, larper and boardgamer, I enjoy LNOE and Zombie State in zombie theme.

Finally, I think that you will see a lot of new personn here in the the next few days... Watchmen02

LdS

Greetings and welcome says one of the new guys trying to look cool and fit in :whistle:

I think you are right about seeing a LOT of new faces in the next few weeks (probably, days at least)

Mark

RE: Another new one... - samuraitrev - 02-06-2011 02:59 AM

Greetings Serpent
Return of the Living Dead is class!
Welcome to the site it's great that so much new blood is joining...Zombie13

RE: Another new one... - Gothicincarnation - 02-06-2011 11:14 PM

Welcome Aboard! Glad you found us. Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.

(02-06-2011 01:41 AM)365ZED Wrote:  Greetings and welcome says one of the new guys trying to look cool and fit in :whistle:

LOL Zed, don't worry about it. We all did that. Heck I didn't even mention it, just did it. If you fit in, you fit in... and you fit it, so no worries. 1 day here or a hundred, it's all the same. A new member of the community maybe new, but is still a part of the community from day one. Speak your mind and be yourself from the very start. It's all good. Watchmen02

RE: Another new one... - Old Dwarf - 02-07-2011 11:59 AM

Welcome to the TZG.

OD