TheZombieGame.com Forums
New user - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: New user (/Thread-New-user)

New user - ce.jryan - 02-08-2011 02:36 PM

Hi all,

Not sure what to write in this, but I'm sure I can fill up some space with goodies about me! First off, I am a HUGE zed lover (wouldn't be here if I wasn't). Of all my board games, FLying Frog takes the cake. I have LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS and having a difficult time choosing my favorite of the three.
I am currently working on applying for grad school in the field of Geography, working with GIS. My passions are; exploring new places (guatemala is my favorite), volunteering, BOARD GAMES AND ZEDS!

RE: New user - vikinglad - 02-08-2011 05:34 PM

Welcome to the forums. If only you could find a way to combine all of your passions into one noble endeavor, like volunteer teaching third-world countries about zombie board games that they would otherwise not have been exposed to. How fulfilling would that be?

RE: New user - Sarku - 02-08-2011 06:46 PM

Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...

RE: New user - Old Dwarf - 02-08-2011 07:46 PM

Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

RE: New user - Gothicincarnation - 02-08-2011 11:33 PM

Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.

RE: New user - ce.jryan - 02-08-2011 11:38 PM

(02-08-2011 07:46 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

My focus was cultural (which naturally brought sociology in as a second major). What can I say; Geography is life!
(02-08-2011 06:46 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...

HA! I didn't even think to post my name. It's Jimmy, but ce.jryan works just as well.