TheZombieGame.com Forums
Fanart - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Fanart (/Thread-Fanart)

Pages: 1 2

Fanart - SarahStalcup - 06-22-2008 02:28 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering which hero you would like to see made into fanart. I'm leaning towards either Kenny or Sally.

What do you think? I know there isn't a lot of fanart out there, so I don't want to draw an unliked character.

~Sarah

RE: Fanart - Emp - 06-22-2008 07:14 AM

I'd have to go with Sally.

RE: Fanart - Old Dwarf - 06-22-2008 12:26 PM

Do both...but start with Sally.

OD

RE: Fanart - mqstout - 06-22-2008 11:30 PM

A group portrait (maybe even including the townsfolk and Old Betsy) would be awesome.

RE: Fanart - zombie67 - 06-23-2008 02:34 AM

My preference would have to be to go for the characters with the more interesting back stories....for instance what is the history between Sheriff Anderson and Jake, why is a ex-military man like Sam slinging Hash in the diner and just who is the convict Rachelle is after.

If you were thinking about Sally & Kenny, why not use the "Back-To-Back" as a starting point for them and have them surround by zombies.

How about some before pics of the heroes and townsfolk.

RE: Fanart - Canadian Pittbull - 06-23-2008 05:13 AM

zombie67 Wrote:My preference would have to be to go for the characters with the more interesting back stories....for instance what is the history between Sheriff Anderson and Jake, why is a ex-military man like Sam slinging Hash in the diner and just who is the convict Rachelle is after.

If you were thinking about Sally & Kenny, why not use the "Back-To-Back" as a starting point for them and have them surround by zombies.

Thought I would pop in here and say hello and support the site and share ideas/opinions and the like. I think any fan art would be great! And I too am interested in the history/back story stuff. Would be neat to see the convict that Rachelle is after show up in an expansion. This big dude in a orange prison outfit. All I can picture is like Nailz from the WWF or Horace Pinker from the horror flick Shocker.

RE: Fanart - Sarku - 06-23-2008 02:11 PM

Canadian Pittbull Wrote:
zombie67 Wrote:My preference would have to be to go for the characters with the more interesting back stories....for instance what is the history between Sheriff Anderson and Jake, why is a ex-military man like Sam slinging Hash in the diner and just who is the convict Rachelle is after.

Thought I would pop in here and say hello and support the site and share ideas/opinions and the like. I think any fan art would be great! And I too am interested in the history/back story stuff. Would be neat to see the convict that Rachelle is after show up in an expansion. This big dude in a orange prison outfit. All I can picture is like Nailz from the WWF or Horace Pinker from the horror flick Shocker.

Funny you said that about the orange prison outfit. My girlfriend and I painted one of the zombies in an orange jumpsuit. We have one male wearing a rainbow t-shirt and a pink over shirt. We have back stories for a lot of the zombies. It's quite fun.

RE: Fanart - zombie67 - 06-23-2008 03:09 PM

Admin Wrote:Funny you said that about the orange prison outfit. My girlfriend and I painted one of the zombies in an orange jumpsuit. We have one male wearing a rainbow t-shirt and a pink over shirt. We have back stories for a lot of the zombies. It's quite fun.

So did I...ooo spooky...great minds and all that.

I also have a Nike zombie, a zombie in his pyjamas, a deputy zombie with the same uniform Sheriff Anderson is wearing, and army zombie and of course a zombie wearing the Michael Jackson red & black leather jacket.

Oh and when I got the Red zombies I painted to up as Vince and Howard from The Mighty Boosh!

RE: Fanart - Sarku - 06-23-2008 03:27 PM

Mighty Boosh... I've heard of that... what about Dark Place?

We painted zombies to look like us too... and my gf's favorite... 5-Star General Andrew McCoy...

RE: Fanart - zombie67 - 06-23-2008 07:07 PM

Admin Wrote:Mighty Boosh... I've heard of that... what about Dark Place?

I like Garth Merenghi's Dark Place but must say I prefer The Boosh. Actually, Matt Berry & Richard Ayoade appeared in both Dark Place and The Boosh and Julian Barrett (Howard in The Boosh) appeared as a vicar in Dark Place.

All very incestuous! I think they all know each other from doing the same comedy clubs in London.