TheZombieGame.com Forums
Left 4 Dead. - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Left 4 Dead. (/Thread-Left-4-Dead--170)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Left 4 Dead. - shadow - 12-16-2008 01:16 PM

Ok I guess it's my steam user name right?
kage_nana

RE: Left 4 Dead. - Emp - 12-16-2008 06:02 PM

Still not online with the Xbox but I'll add you to my friends list right now on the website Shadow.

RE: Left 4 Dead. - Emp - 01-03-2009 02:34 PM

I got the game yesterday. I played the singleplayer for a bit. It's fun, fastpaced action but that's about it.
About 2 more weeks and I finaly will have my xbox online.
How is the gaming experience in multiplayer? I sure hope that there are not to many assholes around.

I do find it hard to figure out where to go. In singleplayer my teammates don't realy do much untill I start moving. So finding my way around the map is a little troublesome.

RE: Left 4 Dead. - deadrabbit - 01-03-2009 06:55 PM

Emp Wrote:I got the game yesterday. I played the singleplayer for a bit. It's fun, fastpaced action but that's about it.
About 2 more weeks and I finaly will have my xbox online.
How is the gaming experience in multiplayer? I sure hope that there are not to many assholes around.

I do find it hard to figure out where to go. In singleplayer my teammates don't realy do much untill I start moving. So finding my way around the map is a little troublesome.

multilayer is awesome. its way fun to play as the zombies.

RE: Left 4 Dead. - Emp - 01-04-2009 08:07 AM

ok Watchmen02
Just to make sure I get all you guys on Xbox Live

My name is AircavEmp on it so add me if you want to.

RE: Left 4 Dead. - supervike - 01-05-2009 06:08 PM

I got to play just a little bit of the 'zombie' side the other day....That was awesomely fun.

Mostly though, we have been playing Gears of War 2. I love that game too!

RE: Left 4 Dead. - deadrabbit - 01-05-2009 09:53 PM

supervike Wrote:I got to play just a little bit of the 'zombie' side the other day....That was awesomely fun.

Mostly though, we have been playing Gears of War 2. I love that game too!

whats your gamertag?

RE: Left 4 Dead. - supervike - 01-05-2009 10:11 PM

Same as my user name!

RE: Left 4 Dead. - Emp - 01-23-2009 01:43 PM

We should set a date so that we can go with 4 in co-op.
I'd love that. Tried it now a couple of times but I hate playing with people I do not "know". Seems like everyone has his or her own agenda and screw all the rest.
I've played about 4 scenario games now and I experienced only 1 person helping me back up when I got beaten down. ONE !! That is 1/16 players helping eachother out...wich to me is the basics of the game here right? Stick together en help eachother survice. I was helping out with pills and jumping into the shit when someone was covered with zombies. Probably the persons I was playing with didn't realy get that...

Let me know what you guys think...we ofcourse have the timedifference to keep in mind Insane19

RE: Left 4 Dead. - Sarku - 01-23-2009 02:03 PM

I am out of XBOX live... but I just purchased a 13 month subscription... I also got Left4Dead...