TheZombieGame.com Forums
Movie Hero Variant - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Movie Hero Variant (/Thread-Movie-Hero-Variant)

Pages: 1 2

Movie Hero Variant - Alice - 02-12-2011 07:28 AM

I had this weird idea hit me earlier today. Lemme know what you guys think.

What if we took a bunch of major cast members from different well-known zombie movies and threw them all into the same game together?

I'm thinking something like:

- Shaun (Shaun of the Dead/Simon Pegg)
- Alice (Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich)
- Sgt. Kenneth Hall (Dawn of the Dead/Ving Rhames)
- Bill Pardy (Slither/Nathan Fillion)
- Ash (Evil Dead/Bruce Campbell)
- Columbus (Zombieland/Jesse Eisenberg)
- Jim (28 Days Later/Cillian Murphy)
- Ben (Night of the Living Dead/Duane Jones)
- Rick (The Mummy/Brendan Frasier)

Ok, so that last one is a stretch but mummies are zombies, right?

Then, based on the L-shaped tiles and heroes selected for the game, you would have different scenarios related to each movie. For example:

- Find and destroy the Necronomicon (Evil Dead)
- Fight your way to The Winchester Tavern (Shaun of the Dead)
- Survive until morning, being chased by Nemesis (Resident Evil)

Or maybe even mix the scenarios together. Find the Necronomicon while being chased by Nemesis? Lol.

I realize this would be a ton of work, but it would be pretty neat to see.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Gothicincarnation - 02-12-2011 12:11 PM

This one is just full of ideas ain't she?

Keep it up girl... The more ideas people have the more content becomes available.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Orguss - 02-12-2011 04:37 PM

Sure. Most of those already have cards made.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - mistrunner - 02-13-2011 04:29 AM

That sounds really awesome. I have most of those heroes downloaded and I am working on a few of the others. I will let you know how it comes and I can see about making some scenarios for it. Wonderful Idea Alice, let me know any scenarios you are working so so I don't steal your ideas, lol.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Alice - 02-13-2011 02:54 PM

You're the best, mistrunner! Thank you so much! The only scenario I'm working on atm is called "Nemesis and the Necronomicon". I originally had that idea as a joke, but I think there might be something there.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Russ - 02-13-2011 06:59 PM

(02-13-2011 02:54 PM)Alice Wrote:  You're the best, mistrunner! Thank you so much! The only scenario I'm working on atm is called "Nemesis and the Necronomicon". I originally had that idea as a joke, but I think there might be something there.

I like it!

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Alice - 02-13-2011 07:14 PM

Alright, so I get really bored at work, lol. I finished this at lunch time. I'm not too sure how balanced it is, but I think any fans of Resident Evil or the Evil Dead movies will be happy with it.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - mistrunner - 02-13-2011 08:04 PM

I'll get to work on it. Watchmen02

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Russ - 02-14-2011 04:56 AM

Woah! This is awesome!! Hard to say how it would play...I don't seem to be very good at figuring out how balanced a scenario is. But it sounds pretty epic! Being an Evil Dead fan, I LOVE the use of the black hole and biting necronomicons. I don't have whatever expansion it is that has the red zombies. I wonder if you could come up with alternate rules that only involve the normal greens and browns.

RE: Movie Hero Variant - Alice - 02-14-2011 06:31 PM

Watchmen02 I created a new thread with the official scenario. Check it out. Watchmen02