TheZombieGame.com Forums
B> Johnny Painted or not - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade (/Forum-Buy-Sell-Trade)
+--- Thread: B> Johnny Painted or not (/Thread-B-Johnny-Painted-or-not)

B> Johnny Painted or not - Orguss - 02-12-2011 10:40 PM

Anyone got a spare johnny? My baby girl kinda... ruined it. And I really don't want to buy a full set. I guess if I gotta though.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - gavindowning - 02-13-2011 12:19 AM

You might try contacting FF directly. They might be willing to sell you just a Johnny.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - Orguss - 02-13-2011 01:47 AM

If you can figure out a way to... The have nothing on their store about numbers or emails that I see.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - Sarku - 02-13-2011 02:35 AM

Email or PM soundgirl. She might be able to help you out.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - zombie67 - 02-13-2011 03:05 AM

Or the email address for FFP Customer Service is admin@flyingfrog.net

You should get a computer generated confirmation email and then someone from FFP should get back to you within a day or two.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - vikinglad - 02-13-2011 08:36 AM

I thought for sure Ebay would have this, but they got nothin'. FFP should sell loose single figs through the site. I totally messed up my Billy when lacquering him after painting, and I would buy a new one for a couple of bucks. Also, it would be neat for making zombie hero variant minis.

RE: B> Johnny Painted or not - Orguss - 02-15-2011 07:36 PM

So I just want to say, I'm really impressed by the frog's customer service. I got a prompt answer to my email, and actually got a better answer than I was expecting. Very happy. I'm actually prolly going to go ahead and order a new set just to paint zombie variants. I just didn't want to buy it because I'd still be short one. ;p

Very impressed.