TheZombieGame.com Forums
The Dead Series - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: The Dead Series (/Thread-The-Dead-Series)

The Dead Series - Emp - 02-18-2011 01:20 AM

Not realy sure if I asked this before.

Is there anyone here who collects the 12" The Dead for Sideshow Collectibles?

I have 5 of them.

The Harbinger (still my favorite!)
[Image: SSC-Subject2221-02.jpg]

[Image: sideshow-the-dead-subject-2221-the-harbinger.jpg]

The Corporate Spokesman (black suite)
[Image: 04-Subject-57-Corp-Spokes.jpg]

The Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Green fatigues)
[Image: sideshow-12-the-dead-subject-805-tcuop-figure-eeb18.JPG]

The babysitter (international exclusive version, limited to 300)
[Image: 06-Subject-1025-BABYsir-COM-CON.jpg]

The Street Prophet:
[Image: 6a010534ca5d8b970b0105359678a5970c-800wi]

I would still love to have the Security Agent, The Butcher and the Mall Santa. Watchmen02

So, anyone else into these "bad mofo put this in your livingroom and upset the inlaws" toys? Zombie24

RE: The Dead Series - vikinglad - 02-18-2011 08:46 AM

I have never seen these before, so I don't any. I like that tactical containment unit operator. His tongue is out of hand.

RE: The Dead Series - Emp - 02-18-2011 09:51 AM

(02-18-2011 08:46 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I have never seen these before, so I don't any. I like that tactical containment unit operator. His tongue is out of hand.

He is the nastiest one I have. Probably the nastiest there is at the moment. He doesn't have a chin so that is why his tongue hangs out Watchmen02

To be honest he is my least favorite one. For some reason but I just can't put my finger on just why.

The cool thing about the dolls is that the different tpyes of zombies also depict different stages of...well...being zombie.

Like the Street Preacher, he obviously has been around for some time and then you have the babysitter, she's fresh. Just turned zombie.

The harbinger is just my favorite because he is the most controversial. A walking dead priest? Damn! Watchmen02
The sculpt on his head is truely amazing (that's why I also posted a close-up pic) One thing wich is not true on the pics...he doesn't hold his bible like that, it keeps falling out of his hand because it is to heavy Insane21