TheZombieGame.com Forums
Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse (/Thread-Feris-Beuller-s-Strip-O-Gram-Nurse)

Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - Russ - 02-26-2011 05:34 AM

I made a comment in another thread that Nurse Becky's uniform looks more like a stripper's nurse costume than what Nurses actually wear. Then I got inspired to create this! It was mostly for fun...but I suppose you could try to play with her!

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - poodlehuber - 03-15-2011 03:17 PM

Next up has to be the Charlie Sheen character from the movie then, and then maybe an updated real life version - would there be a difference? Mwahahahah

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - Pfr_Fate - 03-15-2011 03:53 PM

Ol' Charlie WINS on ties. He has +1 Wounded, (Tiger Blood). Definately has the Keyword: Strange.

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - vikinglad - 03-16-2011 06:53 AM

Hilarious. You should make her start at your new Strip Joint!

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - poodlehuber - 03-16-2011 12:20 PM

(02-26-2011 05:34 AM)Russ Wrote:  I made a comment in another thread that Nurse Becky's uniform looks more like a stripper's nurse costume than what Nurses actually wear. Then I got inspired to create this! It was mostly for fun...but I suppose you could try to play with her!

All this Charlie talk has inspired me - how about Red Dawn Of The Dead - characters from that awesome flick - Red Dawn!!!!!!!!!

Make it so................someone make it so................

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - kkamena - 03-16-2011 02:37 PM

why don't you?

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - SlickJ1 - 03-20-2011 05:26 AM

Hahahaha!!! Awesome!

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - Russ - 03-20-2011 07:20 PM

I kind of like how she's forced to "help" wounded heroes, but doesn't actually heal any wounds. I bet they feel better, though! :p

RE: Feris Beuller's Strip-O-Gram Nurse - zelgar - 03-23-2011 10:21 PM

You might add an ability "This could be our last night on earth with benefits"
If in a building with a wounded male character, both characters loose a turn but all damage is healed.