TheZombieGame.com Forums
"You don't have permissions to access this page." - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Morgue (/Forum-The-Morgue)
+--- Thread: "You don't have permissions to access this page." (/Thread-You-don-t-have-permissions-to-access-this-page)

"You don't have permissions to access this page." - kkamena - 02-28-2011 02:50 PM

But I want access.
I went to the Blank Hero Character Sheets thread and it said "You don't have permissions to access this page." when I hit "Custom Hero Creation Kit" well may I please have access?
If not what do you want so I can have it?

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - Sarku - 02-28-2011 03:04 PM

Far be it for me to deny one of my most beautiful, prolific members. All these women asking me for permission? This God Worm thing is great!!! Am I not a river to my people?

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - vikinglad - 02-28-2011 03:21 PM

...its good to be the king, or God Worm. Congratulations KK! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - kkamena - 02-28-2011 04:54 PM

Thanks guys! I can't wait to start

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - Old Dwarf - 02-28-2011 07:25 PM

De Worm is just a Chick Magnet.

OD

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - Gothicincarnation - 03-01-2011 12:18 AM

OK, once again I say, I was about to ask for you... You and Alice, hotness aside, have been some great contributors to the boards and to this community. I love Alice's Hero threads, and I really enjoyed your threads as well. Most deserved, and a bit over due.

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - Emp - 03-01-2011 12:44 AM

I VOTE NO !!

nah just kidding Watchmen02
Congrats KK Watchmen02

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - kkamena - 03-01-2011 01:08 AM

(03-01-2011 12:44 AM)Emp Wrote:  I VOTE NO !!

jerk

thanks

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - Alice - 03-03-2011 05:54 PM

Right on, Kkamena! Congrats!!!

RE: "You don't have permissions to access this page." - darkskynyr - 05-27-2014 07:50 AM

how many post i need to access ?!?