TheZombieGame.com Forums
A Lurker Emerges... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: A Lurker Emerges... (/Thread-A-Lurker-Emerges)

Pages: 1 2

A Lurker Emerges... - IanRoss - 03-08-2011 07:31 AM

So I have been registered here for about a year now or so and decided I should make a post finally. I will admit that my post count will not likely increase much but I just wanted to take moment to say thanks for the site. Also thanks to the many members that do contribute. I appreciate all of the discussions I have not been a part of that have helped me better understand some rules. I also enjoy the variants discussed and house rules and wish I was creative enough to some up with something on my own, but am quite content leeching off of all of you. I will continue to use this sites great resources even if I'm never heard from again. I am a huge fan of the Flying Frog games I have so far (LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS) and only wish I had a more reliable group to game with so I could play more than once every couple of months. I haven't even had a chance to actually play IFOS despite having it for over a month now. It is this reason that I appreciate the occasional game reports users have also shared. I live vicariously through your gaming sessions. Thanks again and keep up the great work everyone.

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - Gothicincarnation - 03-08-2011 08:14 AM

I'm not sure how to respond to that...

Belated Welcome Aboard! Hope you've had a great time here and enjoyed your stay?

Why not post more? We don't bite... well... Ok we Do bite, but only if you ask nicely! Zombie03

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - Old Dwarf - 03-08-2011 11:50 AM

Ina good to have you with us,glad you have found TZG useful.I wish we had more Game
Sessions reports for you to enjoy.I'm working on a sequel to "To Touch & Be Touched" for AToE,
(the opening fluff is done)but I need to play out the Game to finish it up.

OD

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - Sarku - 03-08-2011 01:03 PM

Welcome to the land of posting, IanRoss! Watchmen02 I'm sure we all hope to hear more from you in the future!

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - kkamena - 03-08-2011 02:48 PM

Welcome

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - mistrunner - 03-08-2011 07:17 PM

Welcome to posting, hope you continue to enjoy. Watchmen02

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - Alf Zombie - 03-08-2011 08:25 PM

Re-Welcome. It's a great site and very useful.

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - vikinglad - 03-08-2011 08:40 PM

Welcome, even though you joined before me! Give a holler every once in a while when you stumble on content you really like.

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - samuraitrev - 03-09-2011 05:55 PM

To the ex-Lurker known as IanRoss, welcome from the abyss...
Glad you like our stuff and feel free to comment anytime. If you love FFP you're one of usWatchmen02

RE: A Lurker Emerges... - IanRoss - 03-18-2011 05:14 AM

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have actually managed to set up a game session this weekend with some friends. After attending the Toronto ComicCon zombie mayhem shall ensue. I am very excited to get back into LNOE.