TheZombieGame.com Forums
Fortune and Glory: - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Fortune and Glory: (/Thread-Fortune-and-Glory)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Fortune and Glory: - Vin Oup - 04-11-2011 03:28 PM

Good info to know but I would feel a little bad not buying from the frog directly

RE: Fortune and Glory: - gavindowning - 04-11-2011 04:51 PM

Whether you buy from Frog directly, or from a reseller, either way, they're moving units. I like buying from FF directly because I generally preorder, and that way, I tend to get it more quickly, plus I really enjoy the customer service. But sales are sales are sales.

RE: Fortune and Glory: - Old Dwarf - 04-11-2011 06:29 PM

I usually pre order direct from De Frog-as it gets you your Games 1-2 months faster but we 'll see what the
MSP is on this and what other Goodies are in the works due to be out around the same time.

OD

RE: Fortune and Glory: - Talos - 04-15-2011 12:44 AM

*chiming in a little late but...*
Another instant pre-order from FFP! And a coffin box to boot. I love pulp nearly as much as I love gothic, having a beaucoup amount of figures is always good (Nazis... I hate these guys!)
I'm wondering what the pre-order bonuses will be?

RE: Fortune and Glory: - robottroubles - 04-15-2011 01:18 AM

Nice find! Love the theme, and the idea of different modes of play (co-op or versus) sounds good, as does being able to play with just one or two players, since I have a heck of a time getting a group together.

RE: Fortune and Glory: - willco - 04-15-2011 05:21 PM

Yeah, this is going to be a tough call. I *lurv* me some LNoE and IfOS...haven't played any of their other games, though. And 75 bones is a lot to pay for something unknown.

Do I support them no matter what? Do I support them only on the lines I *know* I love? Speaking of which, where's my reprint of SotF? And where's my Cartwright expansion for IfOS?

w.

RE: Fortune and Glory: - ForestRunner - 04-29-2011 11:08 AM

This looks absolutely amazing!!! FFP game design and concept is just astounding.

Though, I can't get this scene out of my head, now...

Short Round: What is Sankara?
Indiana Jones: Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

RE: Fortune and Glory: - Raynor - 06-13-2011 11:59 PM

Any info on whether this will be available at Gen Con this year?

RE: Fortune and Glory: - mqstout - 06-14-2011 12:04 AM

I sure hope so. I had a good time at the FFP booth last year.

RE: Fortune and Glory: - Raynor - 06-14-2011 12:40 AM

I know! Me too! It was definitely my favorite part of the Con and I had a blast the entire time!