TheZombieGame.com Forums
Wolfman...new movie! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Wolfman...new movie! (/Thread-Wolfman-new-movie)

Wolfman...new movie! - supervike - 11-28-2008 03:21 PM

http://www.thewolfmanmovie.com/

Coming next year....Great fodder for AToE gamers!

[Image: hr_the_wolfman_1.jpg]

RE: Wolfman...new movie! - Old Dwarf - 11-28-2008 03:54 PM

It appears the Wolf has some fillingsZombie17

OD

RE: Wolfman...new movie! - Canadian Pittbull - 12-01-2008 05:44 AM

I was a little unsure about this remake as I am a big fan of the classic as well as all things werewolf. But the more I see and read about this I think it has some major potential. I just hope it doesn't fail.

RE: Wolfman...new movie! - supervike - 12-01-2008 06:29 PM

I have always had a special place in my heart for the classic Universal monsters, the Wolf Man the most so.

Hopefully, they stay true to that. While I still like a bunch of other Werewolf movies (Dog Soldiers!) I think lately those monsters have been way more wolf than man. I'd like to see the classic bent put back on it.

RE: Wolfman...new movie! - Canadian Pittbull - 12-03-2008 07:59 PM

Dog Soldiers is a grand film! I really liked that flick!

I too find that the Werewolf is usually the most overlooked when it comes to its "phase" in the motions of Hollywood. The Vampire gets a movie almost all the time but the Werewolf...once in a blue moon.

I mean folks debate and debate about Caveman vs. Astronaut

But a definate winner in the Vampire Vs. Werewolf debate is the freaking Werewolf I mean come on! :P

RE: Wolfman...new movie! - deadrabbit - 12-03-2008 09:24 PM

this movie looks pretty cool. i just hope it dosent have vampires in it. im sick of every new wearwolf movie haveing vampires in it. why cant the wear wolves be in the spot light.