TheZombieGame.com Forums
Membership? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Morgue (/Forum-The-Morgue)
+--- Thread: Membership? (/Thread-Membership--1956)

Membership? - petegrey - 03-28-2011 03:26 AM

Hi-

Could I be upgraded to full access, please? I've got a powerful urge to look at the different variants for LNoE. I just learned of the site recently, but I've got pretty good references over at BGG (petegrey there, too).

Wanting to get some crazy zombie action to the table soon!

RE: Membership? - petegrey - 04-02-2011 05:34 PM

(03-28-2011 03:26 AM)petegrey Wrote:  Hi-

Could I be upgraded to full access, please? I've got a powerful urge to look at the different variants for LNoE. I just learned of the site recently, but I've got pretty good references over at BGG (petegrey there, too).

I'm thinking the damn zeds must have gotten to the admin.

Maybe they didn't do enough cardio...

(04-02-2011 05:34 PM)petegrey Wrote:  
(03-28-2011 03:26 AM)petegrey Wrote:  Hi-

I'm thinking the damn zeds must have gotten to the admin.

Maybe they didn't do enough cardio...

C'mon man, pretty please let me in?

Somehow, I got stuck here with nothin' but Post-It Notes to defend myself with. I'm thinking my combat readiness is severely reduced.

At least while I wait for my ultimate demise I could print out some new scenarios and entertain myself while I calmly await the undead to show up.

Dang, I'm a gonna go see if I can find myself a nice cast iron skillet somewhere.

RE: Membership? - Old Dwarf - 04-03-2011 12:51 AM

Sarku comes in his own good time,hang in there.Membership is granted on good posting,so some thoughtful contributions to
the Forums would help your request along.

OD