TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello (/Thread-Hello--1980)

Hello - stoneman63 - 04-05-2011 04:50 PM

First off love Zombie genre, ever since I had the Cr@p scared out of me when I was a little kid. My big sis thought it would be fun to watch Night of the Living Dead with her 6 year old brother...and the Trauma Stuck After That!
Just joined up as I found this through another gaming site. New to LNoE and have only played a few times. But My Girl and I love it. trying to get other converts from our group of friends and it seems that this has the best chance.
Anyway hope to learn lots on the suggestions, opinions and the reviews on the expansions for this game!
Thanks for making such an informative site!

RE: Hello - Old Dwarf - 04-05-2011 06:32 PM

Welcome to TZG

OD

RE: Hello - vikinglad - 04-06-2011 06:55 AM

Hi stoneman! Being made of rock may prove to be quite helpful in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

RE: Hello - samuraitrev - 04-06-2011 12:31 PM

Greetings Stoneman!

Nobody forgets their first taste of zombie. I remember being subjected to The Fog and The Incredible Melting Man at about age 8. Not that it harmed me. Much...

Hope you enjoy TZG!

RE: Hello - Jarheadmartian - 04-06-2011 02:12 PM

Welcome!
Me and the girlfriend are quite hooked on LNOE, and most things zombie related.
I may be a bit more hardcore than her though. She's a bit more squeemish with some zombie films.
But one thing's for sure... we're gonna have to get as many expansion packs as we can for this game, cos it's so awesome.

RE: Hello - Sarku - 04-06-2011 02:43 PM

Welcome to tzg.com!