TheZombieGame.com Forums
any word on the scenario book - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: any word on the scenario book (/Thread-any-word-on-the-scenario-book)

any word on the scenario book - deadrabbit - 12-04-2008 05:55 PM

does any one know when the scenario book is going to come out, or if its even real. its been a long time sense ive heard about it and that might have been just a rummer in the first place. talking to you sound girl ha ha love you.

RE: any word on the scenario book - soundgirl - 12-05-2008 03:49 AM

deadrabbit Wrote:does any one know when the scenario book is going to come out, or if its even real. its been a long time sense ive heard about it and that might have been just a rummer in the first place. talking to you sound girl ha ha love you.

I don't have a release date but it IS getting worked on and it IS coming out... just don't know when and don't want to estimate. I can tell you there is most likely two large things coming out before it.

RE: any word on the scenario book - supervike - 12-05-2008 03:59 AM

Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

:P:P:P:PZombie17Zombie17Zombie17:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

RE: any word on the scenario book - deadrabbit - 12-05-2008 04:43 PM

supervike Wrote:Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

hahaha, never laughed so hard on this site before

hopefully its last night on earth related or the alien game

RE: any word on the scenario book - soundgirl - 12-06-2008 02:54 AM

supervike Wrote:Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

Yeah, right. Watchmen02 All I can say is look in the back of rulebooks for clues, and... on a card... of course that one's slated for 2010...

RE: any word on the scenario book - deadrabbit - 12-06-2008 03:14 AM

which card is it,,,... i didnt know about that. crazy. now im gunna have to look at every card. is it in last night on earth or a touch of evil?[/align]