TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - victor.w - 03-15-2012 11:31 AM

Hello, gamechanger.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - j0hnnn - 03-15-2012 11:32 AM

WANT IT SO BAD!!!!

The phrase on the lower left...
Timber Peak is a stand alone and contains everything you need to play... probably a lot of new stuff!!
A whole town. More Heroes. More Zombies. More Cards. MOAAAR EVERYTHING!!!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - victor.w - 03-15-2012 11:56 AM

(03-15-2012 11:32 AM)j0hnnn Wrote:  WANT IT SO BAD!!!!

The phrase on the lower left...
Timber Peak is a stand alone and contains everything you need to play... probably a lot of new stuff!!
A whole town. More Heroes. More Zombies. More Cards. MOAAAR EVERYTHING!!!

HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT! You have made my day, J0hnnn.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Anim8r - 03-15-2012 02:38 PM

Here is the description listed on BBG:
"Escaping from the zombie-overrun town of Woodinvale, a handful of survivors make their way up into the mountains – but as they reach the small logging and mining town of Timber Peak, they discover that a new nightmare has just begun!

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak is an action-packed standalone expansion for Last Night on Earth and includes everything needed to play. Introducing the brand new town of Timber Peak with a full set of game boards, six new Heroes (including three Survivor versions of Heroes from the original Last Night on Earth), four Generator objective pieces, a full set of 14 Zombies, a host of new Scenarios, rules for fire breaking out and spreading, over 130 new game cards, and a full Experience System for both Heroes and the Zombie horde to gain upgrades within the course of each game!

Timber Peak is packed with new material for veteran players to add to their toolbox, and a fantastic way for new players to jump into the action. A modular board randomly determines the layout of the town at the start of each game and there are several different scenarios to play, adding lots of replayability.

To achieve a horror movie feel, all of the art for the game is photographic."

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - j0hnnn - 03-15-2012 03:45 PM

Tears rolls down from my eyes... my money roars wanting to be spent in it.... By the description sounds like the most important expansion to have right now...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - samuraitrev - 03-15-2012 06:36 PM

Hey. I've got you some pics. I gottta give credit to the geek for this. From the cover it's clear Sheriff Anderson's one of the 3 named Survivors.
[attachment=1251]

This is probably from a card as it's titled 'Don't Go in the...' A new Character is named
Nikki: The Bush Pilot. (insert inevitable bush joke here)
and... [Our 2nd Survivor] Sally.
[attachment=1252]

I suspect from a card also 'Restock' [3rd] Survivor Jake Cartwright and Miles: The Blast Miner (Townsfolk).
[attachment=1253]

Another card I expect 'You've Got to be Kidding' New characters Alice: The Diner Waitress and Ed Baker: The Lumberjack. Again it's our man Jake Cartwright.
[attachment=1254]

Hope you enjoyed checking these out. So what do you think?

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - j0hnnn - 03-15-2012 06:51 PM

(03-15-2012 06:36 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hey. I've got you some pics. I gottta give credit to the geek for this. From the cover it's clear Sheriff Anderson's one of the 4 named Survivors.

This is probably from a card as it's titled 'Don't Go in the...' A new Character is named
Nikki: The Bush Pilot. (insert inevitable bush joke here)
and... [Our 2nd Survivor] Sally.

I suspect from a card also 'Restock' [3rd] Survivor Jake Cartwright and Miles: The Blast Miner (Townsfolk).

Another card I expect 'You've Got to be Kidding' New characters Alice: The Diner Waitress and Ed Baker: The Lumberjack. Again it's our man Jake Cartwright.

Hope you enjoyed checking these out. So what do you think?

samuraitrev you honor you family with such a great job... my favs until now are Alice and i'm very glad that Sally made it...
Cartwright wasn't a surprise....

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - victor.w - 03-15-2012 06:56 PM

I love the idea of grizzled "Survivor" versions of original characters, even if the implication that no one else made it makes me sad.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Anim8r - 03-15-2012 08:00 PM

Great pics! I am dying for the official info!!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Darth Trey - 03-15-2012 09:54 PM

I love it. I said this in the 'news' thread but I'll say it again here. It sounds less like an expansion and more like a sequel. Awsome. And why exactly is the implication that every one else dies? I mean why can't they have just gone off in some other direction? Who knows? These are just the few who made it to timber peak. And why did they go there? Hmmm maybe this is the start of it all. Is that why Sherrif and Jake both made it up here? They are connected somehow. Do they know something about this place? Hmmmmm.