TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Franzoid - 03-16-2012 02:39 AM

Honestly I think I'm most excited about the new boards!

I wonder if all the old stuff can be carried through... I imagine they would. You obviously wouldn't want the original sheriff fighting shoulder to shoulder with his future 'survivor' self.

Although, there may be a time machine on one of the new boards so that would be ok /sarcasm

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-16-2012 03:11 AM

Why to believe that at least some heroes are dead?...
the zombie cards tell us some stories...

"My god, he is a Zombie"
Principal Gomez and T-Bone (Dead and Dead)

"They're coming from the..."
Lizzie the shopkeeper is discard when a building were she is suffers the effect of another card... Down goes the poor old lady.

"Oh the horror!"
Jeb the grease monkey seens in a world of trouble there.

And now for the main plate... the heroes.

"Overwhelmed" + "No... It can't be!"
Father joseph with loads of zombie pounding on him and next we have a zombie father joseph coming out of the church.

"I feel kinda strange" + "Hero's Sacrifice"
Seeing he was infected and believing there wasn't other options Billy does his best taking some with him... but arising right next... poor try...but every deed counts...

"Let's split up" + "Nowhere to hide"
Bad idea to split up prom queen... who's gonna protect you now that there isn't anywhere to hide?

"Knocked away" + "Bitten"
Kenny got very angry about the zombie who made him drop his weapon but didn't expect that such a bravado would end up with a bite.

"Caught of guard" + "Scratch and claw"
A zombie sundely takes sam by surprise and right next loads of them are trying to kill the ex-military....

"Hysteria" + "This can't be happening"
Jenny became out of control and once alone she couldn't believe in what was happening in this terrible night.

"Overconfindence" + "Cornered"
Not that confident anymore huh johnny? Being put against a wall by a group of zombies isn't all that inspiring... if at least jenny was still alive you would have at least something to fight for.

Of course these guesses aren't all that supported but based on the images on the cards + hero on the card + effect of the card

i suppose that at least they are a bit believable
sry for the long post...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - victor.w - 03-16-2012 10:35 AM

J0hnnn, you actually make some very good points. I personally believe that FFP has a concrete idea of how the story, or canon, goes. I'd argue that they've known for a long time.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-16-2012 08:04 PM

That's some lnteresting points there. Thanks!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-18-2012 01:20 PM

Wow!!!!

Look at these...

Hero Upgrades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6n9591L3q4&feature=player_embedded

Characters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHm8MIoYbs&feature=player_embedded

Overview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAiuRpG6pcY&feature=player_embedded

Come on guys... now with sharp eyes let's get the most info we can

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - SovTech - 03-18-2012 02:04 PM

The board sections:

Exciting new buildings but nothing seems to stand out, other than the central building, including the radio tower there... What really intrigued me was the trees on the board, which were placed in the middle of 4 squares, and marked by a circle instead of the cross which is usually there, My guess is that you cannot cross the circle diagonally (no running through the trees). Perhaps the Bush Pilot can pass through though...

The experience system is exciting, and VERY powerful it seems. Make 2 ranged attacks, why not? Kill any zombie beaten on a 4 plus? Yes please, and give me Sallys ability of Lucky as well, wont you? Oh My God!!!

I hope the zombies get a few abilities as well Zombie03

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-18-2012 03:30 PM

Alice's Ability seens intriguing...

If she rolls a 1 or 2 may perform an extra move action (using the same roll)

What does that mean? She may move and search? She may search and move? She may perform only move and move?

Jake's additional ability doesn't seen all that complicated... but what does the card Outsider???

For the heroes upgrade
Killing Blow. After win a fight on the roll 4+ the hero kills the zombie.
Upgrade (2 xp): on the roll of 3+ the hero kills the zombie.

Lucky: Same as sally.
Upgrade (3 xp): may once per round force any single dice to be re-rolled.

Rapid Fire: May fire twice per turn with the same weapon or different ones.
Upgrade (3 xp): receives one extra fight dice if holding any guns.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - unclefuzz - 03-18-2012 05:23 PM

I am very very excited for this, friday nights are going to be alot more exciting this fall!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Emp - 03-18-2012 09:45 PM

(03-18-2012 02:04 PM)SovTech Wrote:  The board sections:
new buildings but nothing seems to stand out, other than the central building, including the radio tower there... What really intrigued me was the trees on the board, which were placed in the middle of 4 squares, and marked by a circle instead of the cross which is usually there, My guess is that you cannot cross the circle diagonally (no running through the trees). Perhaps the Bush Pilot can pass through though...

Maybe the circles block line of sight for guns?

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-19-2012 12:53 AM

Awesome find John! I need Timber Peak around about... now!