TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - victor.w - 03-27-2012 04:54 AM

(03-24-2012 12:43 AM)IanRoss Wrote:  Wow, I have been far too distracted with Diablo 3 lately and missed this completely, but A Twin Peaks themed expansion to LNOE!?!?! I can have it now please?

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice the Twin Peaks theme. For those of you not in the know, Twin Peaks is the best TV show ever.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-27-2012 07:29 PM

Hi all I've been doing some digging and I've found Timber Peak write up on MTV Geek (sorry for no link I'm on my PS3) you should be able to find it if you like. They're saying it's out at Summer (It's actually Autumn. Mr Hill says so on one of the youtube clips fall) priced at $49.99. Time to smash my money box!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-27-2012 07:38 PM

Take it flying frog... take all the money... and how about Blood in the forest samurai? any news?

Is this the link samurai?
http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/03/15/last-night-on-earth-the-zombie-game-gets-a-major-upgrade/

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-27-2012 07:45 PM

Yes that's the link thank you.

Blood in the Forest is still set for release early 2013 as an expansion to Timber Peak or the base game. It will have a full set of forest boards and a double sided centre board with the airfield. 7 Feral Zombies, 2 new Heroes, Lots of additions to the Hero and Zombie deck, more counters plus scenarios and game mechanics. Keep checking this thread. I'll keep digging!

source gamehead.com

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-27-2012 09:05 PM

(03-18-2012 01:20 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Wow!!!!

Look at these...

Hero Upgrades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6n9591L3q4&feature=player_embedded

Characters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHm8MIoYbs&feature=player_embedded

Overview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAiuRpG6pcY&feature=player_embedded

Come on guys... now with sharp eyes let's get the most info we can

Here's a transcript of the Overview film

This is Jason Hill from FFP. We're here at the GAMA Trade Show 2012 and wanted to give you a quick overview of LNoE Timber Peak. It comes out this fall and as you can see Timber Peak is a stand alone expansion so it can either be added to the existing LNoE game or you can play it on its own. So it's great for veteran players and new players alike. It adds the entire new town of Timber Peak so a full set of 6 L shape boards a double sided Town Centre with cool new buildings like the Sawmill and Lumber Yard, Refinary. It has full new Hero decks for the Zombies and for the Heroes with all new cards in them as well as 6 cool new Heroes. 3 survivors versions of characters from the original LNoE as well as 3 new faces from Timber Peak itself. It also introduces the experience system so Heroes and Zombies can actually gain upgrades over the course of the game and get better as they gain experience.

Lol how fast does he say LNoE at :42 when he gets excited about the characters?

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - zombielove - 03-28-2012 07:28 AM

The Upgrade system is a different system to the one in the Advanced Abilities Supplement isnt it?

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-28-2012 11:06 AM

I guess so zombielove...
because the way it looks... you kill some zombies get the ability (that now isn't attatched to any particular hero) and the ability itself can also be improved...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - LUIJOD - 03-28-2012 03:21 PM

I haven't even gotten all the web-exclusive supplements for LNOE yet or IFOS and now they tempt me with this wonderful news?!?!?!

I am not complaining, new board tiles, more zombies, more heros, experience system, new survivor versions with new sculpts?!

Did you guys see Anderson & Cartwright's new minis? Anderson with the Shotgun & Jake with the hunting rifle, all 6 new hero minis look sweet, I really wanna see what the new zombie minis are like!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - goodcop2000 - 03-28-2012 03:51 PM

(03-28-2012 03:21 PM)LUIJOD Wrote:  I haven't even gotten all the web-exclusive supplements for LNOE yet or IFOS and now they tempt me with this wonderful news?!?!?!

I am not complaining, new board tiles, more zombies, more heros, experience system, new survivor versions with new sculpts?!

Did you guys see Anderson & Cartwright's new minis? Anderson with the Shotgun & Jake with the hunting rifle, all 6 new hero minis look sweet, I really wanna see what the new zombie minis are like!

The new Sheriff Anderson mini looks awesome. I hope they do some different zombie sculpts to add some variety.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 03-28-2012 06:02 PM

I'm very worried about my hero and zombie decks... it is already with 110 ~ 130 cards each... if this is a standalone game... i assume that at least new 60 cards for both of them...

will i be able to play with all those cards without turning the game in an impossible race to the heroes? should i let some cards asside?

anyone has ideas about what to do?
because 200 cards looks pretty tough to find cards like gasoline or keys... and stuff... like that.