TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 05-07-2012 04:43 AM

Well maybe they weren't...

but they sure are now... lol

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Horrornut - 05-13-2012 01:11 AM

[quote='samuraitrev' pid='18547' dateline='1306491195']
The next expansion announced for LNOE!!!Watchmen02Watchmen02Watchmen02 From the mouth of the man himself Jason Hill. "We announced 'The Coast' at the GAMA tradeshow in March, as well as 'Blood in the Forest' for LNOE" My predictions are new boards, Scenarios, cards and possibly characters. I think it's going to be like the Growing Hunger expansion. You heard it first from TZG! It's not out until 2012 but I'm still hyped. I'm looking into cryogenics...
[/quote

I can not wait.. I guess its a new town and new heroes looks amazing.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 05-13-2012 05:18 PM

Well surviving a zombie apocalypse kinda of counts as a event that can make you really strange...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - jimbal - 05-29-2012 06:02 AM

just saw this on BGG for blood in the forest
Last Night on Earth: Blood in the Forest, which can be combined with any Last Night on Earth standalone game, includes a set of game boards with remote forest locations, a double-sided central forest game board with airfield, two new Heroes, new "feral zombies" that are faster and hungrier than zombies of years past, new Hero and Zombie cards, counters and scenarios.

so, yeah looks like a nice full expansion like growing hunger was and feral zombies sounds fun...sounds like they will get a d3 or even a d6 movement...fun.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 05-29-2012 01:16 PM

I can't see why people are so worried about zombie movement...

Hungrier... i expect some especial effect better than... walks more or has extra fight dices...

I've had loads of zombies that could walk more... the only thing they usually do... is die first....

About extra dice... menacing... yet not creative...

Not sure about what i want...

But there is some stuff in zombicide that can make an appearance in woodinvale...

Extra attack zombies are cool... (Runners move and attack twice)
Zombie Mobs (1 Fatty always enter game with 2 Walkers)

The runner ability.. move attack move attack would be quite interesting... for a hungrier zombie. And i would like it better then a recently dead (moves 1d3) or a lousy rusty axe (rolls 1 extra fight dice, without his additional effects).

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - mqstout - 06-01-2012 06:29 PM

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150842915696994.402233.372832286993&type=1

Some new images on the FFP Facebook page.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 06-01-2012 07:14 PM

Nice one mqstout... didn't seen those...

Loved the concept of the police shotgun...

gives that
*klak*klak*boom!*klak*klak*boom!*klak*klak*boom!
feel.

the zed cards are vicious... extra wounds... infection markers... fight again...

Oh boy... when they're going to release this stuff...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - ForestRunner - 06-18-2012 01:09 AM

Australia's largest online games supplier (milsims) lists the following for these releases and associated pre-order.

LNoE: Blood in the Forest Expansion June 2013
LNoE: Timber Peak Expansion June/July 2013

Not sure if correct or not... it's just an observation on the site.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - HikariStarshine - 06-18-2012 06:18 AM

FFP's Chris Kemnow said over on BGG that the target release date for Timber Peak is late summer/early fall 2012... so around August or September. I'd guess they're hoping for August so it can be ready for GenCon.

Blood in the Forest... well, that date might be right; it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to release an expansion before you've built up the support for the base game, and as Timber Peak seems to be a new starting point as well as an expansion, well...

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - ForestRunner - 06-18-2012 07:15 AM

I was hoping Timber Peak is a misprint/typo and should be 2012 instead? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

At June 18th (Australia) still reads 2013
http://www.milsims.com.au/node/123739

They advertise Blood in the Forest as an expansion for both original game & Timber Peak.