TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - HikariStarshine - 06-19-2012 02:54 AM

I'm somewhat more inclined to trust an FFP employee over an overseas seller on this. Watchmen02

My guess is that Milsims misinterpreted some information somewhere. Don't get too worried about it, ForestRunner.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - scarydk - 06-27-2012 12:44 PM

For those of you who haven't seen this beauty yet, here's a snack from BGG:

[attachment=1415]

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Sharkey - 08-14-2012 12:10 AM

Oh man, all these extra tiles makes me want to create a HUGE game map. Basically have the standard board, but then add 6 additional L-sections around it. 4 of them would be standard corner pieces, with the last 4 filling in between the corners, having a square jutting from the side. Would probably need to have 28-35 zombies on the board to fill in all that extra space, but could see a ton of fun for a group of 4 heroes try to survive in such an arena.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - archangelfor - 08-27-2012 04:59 AM

This sounds awesome!!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - kassle - 09-19-2012 09:20 PM

Definitely excited about Blood in the Forest. I really like the idea that it can be used with LNOE or LNOE:TP.

Although it seems like with some of the info that is being dug up, there will only be 2 new survivors. I love getting new characters, so I was hoping for 4 like GH, since the expansion seems to be comparable. Maybe this means we will see two returning survivors, to round out the group to 4?

And in reply to some of the earlier polling, I think I would like to see a summer camp area, and a Camp Counselor (Female) character. I think for the second character, I want to echo some of the earlier replies and throw my vote in for a Forest Ranger (Law Enforcement, Male or Female) or a Hunter (Male) of some sort.

If we end up with 2 returning survivors, I'm going to throw a vote to Amanda (if my avatar doesn't give it away - she's my favorite survivor). It would be interesting to see how they would enhance her hiding ability. And I think my secondary vote would go to Becky (with an added ability since she has survived). Although, storywise it would be fun to pair Amanda with Jade, since they likely didn't get along in high school at all.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 10-21-2012 11:00 AM

Timber Peak is on it's way to my eager hands as we speak + I bought the Radioactive Zombies with Grave Weapons. I bought Timber Peak from a localish store (Leeds in the UK). No shipping charges. I got mine for £39.99Watchmen02

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - scarydk - 10-21-2012 03:46 PM

(10-21-2012 11:00 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Timber Peak is on it's way to my eager hands as we speak + I bought the Radioactive Zombies with Grave Weapons. I bought Timber Peak from a localish store (Leeds in the UK). No shipping charges. I got mine for £39.99Watchmen02

Sweet. I was starting to wonder when we where going to see some great game reports from TPee. Now I know it won't be that long. Watchmen02

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 10-21-2012 03:59 PM

(10-21-2012 03:46 PM)scarydk Wrote:  
(10-21-2012 11:00 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Timber Peak is on it's way to my eager hands as we speak + I bought the Radioactive Zombies with Grave Weapons. I bought Timber Peak from a localish store (Leeds in the UK). No shipping charges. I got mine for £39.99Watchmen02

Sweet. I was starting to wonder when we where going to see some great game reports from TPee. Now I know it won't be that long. Watchmen02

Did you check out the latest Game Report 11B Stock Up! (hint, hint)Zombie17
Just a heads up. Yes TP Game Reports coming soon. I plan to do a Game Report for each TP scenario as stand alone. Then each scenario fully integrated with base game, GH, HP1, SotF, ZWGW and all web exclusives. It is my hope that this will address any balance issues.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - scarydk - 10-21-2012 08:26 PM

(10-21-2012 03:59 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Did you check out the latest Game Report 11B Stock Up! (hint, hint)Zombie17
Just a heads up.

Thanks for reminding me. I will dig into the mémoires of our beloved quarterback within the next couple of days. I'm very impressed by the huge amount of work you put into those reports and it deserves a thorough comment.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Izek13 - 11-01-2012 10:08 AM

I've been enjoying LNOE and Timber Peak and I'm looking forward to Blood in the Forest. Any more news on it? I'm working on a scenario including all board pieces from LNOE, Timber Peak, and the other expansions.