TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - alderdust - 03-17-2013 07:43 PM

(03-15-2013 03:46 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I found this here http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165464 lol at the spelling mistake 'Sister Ophelia, the reformed man'. New information includes new fire and upgrade stuff. Bring it on!

'Expected release: 2013. Date subject to change.
The Blood in the Forest Expansion sees the heroes fight their way deeper into the forested mountains, and can be added to LNOE: Timber Peak or directly to the original Last Night on Earth. Featuring a full set of new Forest Boards (4 Comers and 4 Straight pieces) as well as a new double-sided Forest Center Board (with the Airfield), a set of 7 vicious new Feral Zombies, 2 new Heroes (Sister Ophelia, the reformed man, Agent Carter, an FBI agent who knows more about the outbreak than he lets on), as well as a host of new Hero and Zombie cards, counters, scenarios, and game mechanics. Blood in the Forest also expands on the Fire and Upgrades systems originally introduced in LNOE: Timber Peak. As the Zombie plague spreads, the forests will run red!'

Any idea on if promos will be offered through flyingfrog for ordering through them?

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-18-2013 04:41 PM

(03-17-2013 07:43 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Any idea on if promos will be offered through flyingfrog for ordering through them?

I haven't heard anything yet. I would keep my eyes peeled though.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-20-2013 06:38 PM

More info pulled from the bgg. What are the Zombie Behemoths? http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/949099/pics-from-gama-are-here

'The Blood in the Forest™ Expansion sees the Heroes fight their way deeper into the forested mountains, and can be added to LNOE: Timber Peak™ or directly to the original Last Night on Earth®. Featuring a full set of new Forest Boards (4 Corners and 4 Straight pieces) as well as a new double-sided Forest Center Board (with the Airfield), two new types of Zombie figures to hunt down the Heroes – a pack of vicious Feral Zombies and the menacing Zombie Behemoths, 2 new Heroes (Sister Ophelia, the reformed nun, and Agent Carter, an FBI agent who knows more about the outbreak than he lets on), as well as a host of new Hero and Zombie cards, counters, Scenarios, and Game Mechanics. Blood in the Forest™ also expands on the Experience system originally introduced in LNOE: Timber Peak™. As the Zombie plague spreads, the forests will run red!'
[attachment=2165]

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - kassle - 03-21-2013 11:32 PM

I'm still intrigued by the turn of phrase "2 new Heroes"...

Since every other expansion has come with 4 characters, I am still crossing my fingers for more survivors. Since the two characters specified are new, I am hoping we see 2 more returning survivors (who maybe got lost or separated from the group on their way to Timber Peaks).

Personally I am rooting for Amanda and Rochelle, although I imagine we'd see at least one more male. Sam works. Zombie03

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Achtung Panzer - 03-22-2013 01:19 PM

I think survivor heroes will be a big part of this and future expansions. But not all the original cast will get the 'upgrade'.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - alderdust - 03-22-2013 02:24 PM

(03-21-2013 11:32 PM)kassle Wrote:  I'm still intrigued by the turn of phrase "2 new Heroes"...

Since every other expansion has come with 4 characters, I am still crossing my fingers for more survivors. Since the two characters specified are new, I am hoping we see 2 more returning survivors (who maybe got lost or separated from the group on their way to Timber Peaks).

Personally I am rooting for Amanda and Rochelle, although I imagine we'd see at least one more male. Sam works. Zombie03

I wanna see some Victor make it out!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Anim8r - 03-22-2013 03:28 PM

For those who haven't seen it yet, here it is, straight from GAMMA

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - alderdust - 03-22-2013 03:45 PM

So after watching the video I was able to read all of the card for Sister Ophelia.

She has 3 wounds.

She also has:

Redemption: May take a wound to cancel a fight on the roll of 3+.

Dark Past: Anytime she kills a zombie, roll a D6, on a roll of 4+ she may heal a wound.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious about the new spawning point colors...why the yellow?

Also the only time I could imagine redemption being useful is if the feral or behemoth zombie can cause more than 1 wound in a fight otherwise you are taking a wound to avoid either additional wounds or maybe a vicious attack card of sorts.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - samuraitrev - 03-22-2013 05:04 PM

Thanks for posting Anim8r!

+ 1 Rep

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Anim8r - 03-22-2013 06:30 PM

My pleasure good sir Watchmen02