TheZombieGame.com Forums
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak (/Thread-Expansion-announced-for-LNOE-Timber-Peak)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - samuraitrev - 01-24-2012 06:09 PM

Ok guys, name 1 character you'd most like to see.
1 weapon you'd like to see.
1 location you'd like to see.

I'm going for Embalming Assistant (keyword Strange), Katana and Construction Tool Shed.

So: What would you like to see in the big upcoming expansion later this year?...Watchmen02

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Onemangang - 01-24-2012 10:42 PM

(01-23-2012 11:37 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Whatever the cost , i will have to buy it. Simply due to "CompleteGameSet" syndrome.... Damn them!.. Argggh!...(shakes fist at the sky)
Autism rules!!!

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Pred - 01-25-2012 01:16 AM

High School Drop Out
(strange, youth)
Weapon: Some Fight Ability
(like a Professional fighter)
(really good 1v1 but not so good when surrounded)

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - SoCalRMD - 01-26-2012 12:03 PM

Outdoorsman or Lumberjack
Crossbow
Log Cabin (abandoned or still in use)

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Atraangelis - 01-26-2012 04:50 PM

Park Ranger (law man/woman)
Weapon: Pistol

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - phantomninja - 01-26-2012 05:29 PM

I believe the last 2 posts hit it on the head! I would expect to see a Huntsman with a crossbow or rifle, with a camouflage special skill (hide with bonus attack)

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Atraangelis - 01-26-2012 05:33 PM

(01-26-2012 05:29 PM)phantomninja Wrote:  I believe the last 2 posts hit it on the head! I would expect to see a Huntsman with a crossbow or rifle, with a camouflage special skill (hide with bonus attack)

I think so as well since the focus is out doors and having Zombie bait running around like fools in the dark woods of BFE!!!!Zombie11

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - PJON - 01-26-2012 06:05 PM

Hi, I still dont listen well... opps

Cloudy Night

Play at the start of a Zombie Turn. Zombie may move 2 spaces this turn.
Heroes movement is based on a D3, instaed od a D6. Discard at the begining of the next Zombie Turn.

"I cant see the forest, for the trees."

Virgil
"With in Reach" - Can give up their move action to search outside.
"Moon Shine" - Can ignore a wound on a roll of 6+
3 wounds, Male, County Bumpkin, Strange
Starts Location: Still - Pick Up, Mulata Cocktail.

Mulata Cocktail- works like dynamite, but explodes like gasoline.

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Pfr_Fate - 01-26-2012 06:54 PM

I am liking so far:

Outdoorsman with crossbow
Ranger/Firefighter
Moonshiner Bumpkin

I wish to add:
Boy Scout (Eagle Scout)

Items; Crossbow, Utility Knife, Moonshine, Compass

Locations: Deserted Cabin, Camp-site, ranger Station, moonshine still, cave

RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - Rosacarnis - 01-26-2012 08:09 PM

The Professor Plum
with the Candlestick
In the Study

...right? é_è