TheZombieGame.com Forums
Newbie - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Newbie (/Thread-Newbie--2245)

Newbie - Pumpkincoach - 07-11-2011 04:07 PM

Hi all! I am new to the game A Touch of Evil. As a matter of fact, my daughter and I are waiting with baited breath for our game to arrive! This is the COOLEST game I have seen in a long time. I have often wanted to see a ccg game using a board and figures. I am very creative, so my mind is already going to creating new characters! I read the rules on line and can't wait to play for real! This looks like a fun forum. Thanks to the creator!

RE: Newbie - samuraitrev - 07-11-2011 04:30 PM

Greetings Pumpkincoach if you like creating characters we'd like to see some of 'em on here and yes thanks to The Creator indeed!

RE: Newbie - Sarku - 07-11-2011 05:02 PM

The devotion is heart-warming... if I had a heart. Zombie03

Welcome to tzg.com, pumpkincoach!!!

RE: Newbie - Pumpkincoach - 07-11-2011 05:53 PM

(07-11-2011 04:30 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings Pumpkincoach if you like creating characters we'd like to see some of 'em on here and yes thanks to The Creator indeed!
Thank you for the greeting! I am looking forward to creating and posting new characters. I do have a question though. The math part always gets me. Is there a system for assigning points to the Heroes and Villains that is fair and would not make them too weak or too strong? I am looking for a formula such as the total character skills cannot exceed X. Also how to assign special abilities and honor skills. Any help you can give me...especially formulas would be helpful.

(07-11-2011 05:02 PM)Sarku Wrote:  The devotion is heart-warming... if I had a heart. Zombie03

Welcome to tzg.com, pumpkincoach!!!

Thank you for that chillingly creepy welcome. I am sure you could find a heart on the black market...I have heard of some unscrupulous doctors willing to procure such parts....for a price....

RE: Newbie - Old Dwarf - 07-11-2011 07:47 PM

Welcome to TZG PC-Wise Game selection,AToE is something you will enjoy.
There is no 'official formula for AtoE characters but we have a lot of member created ones
down in the AToE-variants Forum & some Hero,Villain,Minion Templates in the Download Section
( once you hit full membership).

OD

RE: Newbie - Pumpkincoach - 07-11-2011 08:45 PM

Thanks Old Dwarf. I have been checking them out.