TheZombieGame.com Forums
Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! (/Thread-Fortune-and-Glory-Pre-Order-is-up)

Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - soundgirl - 07-27-2011 09:44 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've put up the official pre-order for Fortune and Glory! We've put together a special Limited Edition Pre-order that includes two alternate image promo cards, two exclusive promo 1" buttons, and a Limited Edition Commemorative Jade-colored Flying Frog Coin - only 1000 of these were made and are exclusive to Web store Pre-orders and Convention Previews. This Limited Edition Pre-Order is only available until September 5th and only while supplies last. Remember that we ship these pre-orders out as soon as we receive the product, and we send them in the order that we received the pre-orders.

Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/Detail.bok?no=89]

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Old Dwarf - 07-27-2011 11:08 AM

$99.99.....does this include Shipping ? Nevermind-I see that it does not as you recommend UPS due to the 9lb weight!

OD

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Emp - 07-29-2011 08:24 AM

Sorry I'll pass on this one. A grand total of 186,34$ for a boardgame is a bit to much for me.

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Sarku - 07-29-2011 02:53 PM

YEEEEOOOWWWWWW!!!

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Old Dwarf - 07-31-2011 12:52 PM

Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Pfr_Fate - 07-31-2011 01:40 PM

(07-31-2011 12:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD

Yep.....green with envy, but the wallet has some extra green in it as well.....

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - D153453D - 07-31-2011 05:49 PM

I'd like to see a pitcure with EVERYTHING on a table to see how much comes with this.

RE: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up! - Canadian Pittbull - 08-01-2011 09:11 PM

Yeah I received a shipping notice myself. Thought it was rather quick. Didn't think this one was coming out until around Sept or Oct. If it is sooner than later then cool!