TheZombieGame.com Forums
FFP Preorder? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Fortune & Glory (/Forum-Fortune-Glory)
+--- Forum: FanG General Discussion (/Forum-FanG-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: FFP Preorder? (/Thread-FFP-Preorder)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FFP Preorder? - Old Dwarf - 07-27-2011 11:53 AM

So anyone one going for this? I love the look & description of this Game
but $99.99 plus the 9lbs of shipping cost is a tad much even for a fanatic like me.

I would really love to get F&G early but I can get it for $76 (that includes shipping) at CoolStuff Inc.

So I'm passing & just pulled the trigger on CSI preorder.

OD

RE: FFP Preorder? - Canadian Pittbull - 07-27-2011 01:30 PM

Yeah that price tag plus Shipping is a bit steep but will probably end up ordering it anyways. It might be the last big box game I get for a very long time. Now with a little one on the way my game purchasing is going to drop to an all time low.

RE: FFP Preorder? - Mr. ONEarm - 07-27-2011 03:27 PM

Yeah when I saw that I was like frak that's expensive but my love/support for Flying Frog is strong so we'll see.... But Damn that Jade-Colored FF Coin sure is cool!

RE: FFP Preorder? - Sarku - 07-27-2011 05:18 PM

How about a subtle congrats to you Canadian Pittbull?

Congrats. Zombie03

RE: FFP Preorder? - Sarku - 07-27-2011 05:20 PM

Oh and yeah... that's a tad bit pricey for me.

RE: FFP Preorder? - Pfr_Fate - 07-27-2011 09:26 PM

Really REALLY wanted to go with FF store, but DANG that shipping killed it. I am sorry, but Old Dwarf was right...I went with him. My 13-yr old said: "So...we get the game, two promo cards (not new different cards), four buttons, and a neat plastic green frog or... we could order two copies of the game.... or save the 60+ bucks... or get me a LEGO Pirates of the Carribean Wii game as well as the board game...."

It was hard to argue.....Well...at least the Frog gets a 'sell' anyway...

RE: FFP Preorder? - Old Dwarf - 07-28-2011 12:10 AM

(07-27-2011 05:18 PM)Sarku Wrote:  How about a subtle congrats to you Canadian Pittbull?

Congrats. Zombie03

Subtle Congrads CPB Watchmen02

OD

RE: FFP Preorder? - jhwedmd - 07-28-2011 10:58 PM

Anyone seen any previews of Fortune and Glory? I have read the description, etc, but am currently up to my ears in board games and before I buy anymore I kinda want to know its worth it. Besides, with LNOE and expansions, ATOE and its expansions (on my buy list), I figure I own stock in Flying Frog.

jhwedmd

RE: FFP Preorder? - Old Dwarf - 07-29-2011 12:11 AM

(07-28-2011 10:58 PM)jhwedmd Wrote:  Anyone seen any previews of Fortune and Glory? I have read the description, etc, but am currently up to my ears in board games and before I buy anymore I kinda want to know its worth it. Besides, with LNOE and expansions, ATOE and its expansions (on my buy list), I figure I own stock in Flying Frog.

jhwedmd

I know the FeelingWatchmen02. Soundgirl just posted another preview link
on this board.If your into the 30's Pulp Theme & you know it will see serious Table Time,It's worth it.

The price is rather steep,it looks like you'll get your moneys worth,
but this may be an instance where you want to use a online discounter
rather than buy direct

OD

RE: FFP Preorder? - Emp - 07-29-2011 08:22 AM

55$ shippingcost to send it to Belgium......... I think I will pass Insane21Insane21Insane21

99$ + 55$ + 21% importax = 186,34$ for a boardgame.
I think that is where my "I must buy all FFP games" ends.
Insane12

@jhwedmd
There are some videos of the game on youtube.

@CanadianBulldog
Welcome back Watchmen02 and congrats!