TheZombieGame.com Forums
Cards Only game? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Cards Only game? (/Thread-Cards-Only-game)

Cards Only game? - clubspecialbee - 08-28-2011 06:51 PM

I've been reading up on "Eaten By Zombies!", a card-based zombie game, and I got to thinking - "ain't it possible to create a LNOE variant where you only require the cards and maybe a handful of dice?". Has anyone tried such a thing? I feel like it would be great for travel purposes, very portable. Any thoughts?

RE: Cards Only game? - Mr. ONEarm - 08-31-2011 12:14 AM

(08-28-2011 06:51 PM)clubspecialbee Wrote:  I've been reading up on "Eaten By Zombies!", a card-based zombie game, and I got to thinking - "ain't it possible to create a LNOE variant where you only require the cards and maybe a handful of dice?". Has anyone tried such a thing? I feel like it would be great for travel purposes, very portable. Any thoughts?

Thanks for mentioning this game I'm actually going to order *Back their project* at the first of the month it looks really fun!

RE: Cards Only game? - clubspecialbee - 09-04-2011 12:55 AM

yeah it looks fun but i dont quite have the cash yet to fork out for new games.
i figure the heroes could be the townsfolk cards and a great majority of the hero cards/items and zombie cards could be applicable, and fights would work essentially the same way, for instance a fight would always be hero vs. zombie but card modifiers could add zombies, dice, etc. i'm still pondering, but i'll post when i come up with a rough idea.