TheZombieGame.com Forums
I'm Back! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: I'm Back! (/Thread-I-m-Back)

I'm Back! - atramagus - 09-04-2011 05:33 AM

Well, after much travelling and other real life interruptions, I'm back! On a zombie related note, I participated in my first zombie walk... And got to try my hand at zombie makeup for the first time hehe.

RE: I'm Back! - Old Dwarf - 09-04-2011 02:26 PM

Welcome back to your Zombie Home.

OD

RE: I'm Back! - samuraitrev - 09-04-2011 02:54 PM

Welcome back and cool Zombie picture.Zombie17

RE: I'm Back! - Sarku - 09-04-2011 03:27 PM

Welcome back to the fold. That picture looks like me the first time I shaved.

RE: I'm Back! - vikinglad - 09-04-2011 07:53 PM

Great job on your first zombie make-up! Those walks look like fun.

RE: I'm Back! - abomination - 09-05-2011 01:08 AM

Welcome back. I didnt even know you where gone then again I didnt even know you where here.

RE: I'm Back! - atramagus - 09-05-2011 09:53 PM

Hehe, thanks!

The zombie walk was a blast, and there's supposed to be another one coming up in a month or so for another nearby city. And a zombie prom. And the zombie army... I think I live in a very zombie friendly area ^_^

RE: I'm Back! - Pred - 09-06-2011 08:42 PM

how would i find out about events like this that may happen in my area? (Alabama)

RE: I'm Back! - atramagus - 09-06-2011 09:50 PM

You could always try searching for "zombie walk Alabama" or "zombie event Alabama" on google and peruse the results. Just doing a quick search it seems that there is a walk in Huntsville that happens every year. I happened to get lucky and met some people who are into Halloween and the related events that surround it, and it helps that I live within 2 hours of one of the largest cities in the US. You could also try looking for some info at major colleges that are nearby; a good portion of people at zombie related events tend to be students.

http://www.zombiehub.com/zombie-events.html might have some information, but I didn't see a way to search by city/state.

Either way, good luck!