TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hey!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hey!! (/Thread-Hey--2436)

Hey!! - Lugrandbeurre - 09-22-2011 05:16 PM

Hey to all!! =) As i've just bought my Last Night on Earth copy and I'm loving it, I've found this awesome forum!!

Zombie16Zombie16Zombie16

RE: Hey!! - PJON - 09-22-2011 05:22 PM

Welcome Lugrandbeurre, I hope you have fun

RE: Hey!! - Old Dwarf - 09-22-2011 06:29 PM

Welcome aboard.

OD

RE: Hey!! - Pred - 09-22-2011 07:58 PM

Hey Lugrandbeurre hope to see ya round the forums and share some cool ideas with us

RE: Hey!! - samuraitrev - 09-23-2011 06:12 PM

Greetings Lug! You've just chosen the best board game and forum in this dimension!Zombie12

RE: Hey!! - Vacaville - 09-24-2011 05:30 AM

Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.

RE: Hey!! - Lugrandbeurre - 09-26-2011 06:38 AM

(09-24-2011 05:30 AM)Vacaville Wrote:  Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.

Thanks everyone!! Actually i like to play both...Zombie have their charm but the heroes too. Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)

RE: Hey!! - PJON - 09-26-2011 01:27 PM

Vacaville Wrote: Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)

Hi, for me, its about attrition, card stragey, and finally luck of the die roll. I think its bad for a zombie player to hold cards. Yet I will hold a Bitten and a UUUurrrrgggggggghhh (Darn skippy I will) and wait for Victor with 2 hand weapons.