TheZombieGame.com Forums
Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" (/Thread-Game-of-Revenge-of-the-Dead)

Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - kosmium - 01-11-2009 08:18 AM

Just played a game of "Revenge of the Dead" scenario tonight. Overall it was pretty good, but we had 6 people of which 2 were newbies, and used GH plus a few of the other expansion cards, so it was a little slow.

I was on the hero side. Zombies are really strong in this one, but still it is kind of a brawl (I really like the scenarios with a "plot" or adventure like "All Hallow's Eve"). In the end, the heros managed to survive. Fun game, good balance to the power.

If you want, I posted a few pictures in the gallery. Anyone else given this a try yet?

RE: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - supervike - 01-11-2009 11:52 PM

No, I haven't tried that one yet. We meant to play some LNoE last night, but I got caught up watching NFL Playoffs....

Please post some pics!

RE: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - Canadian Pittbull - 01-12-2009 02:20 PM

yeah would definately like to see some pics of your session.

RE: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - Canadian Pittbull - 05-15-2009 08:40 PM

Speaking of which this Victoria Day Weekend I am looking at introducing a couple buddies who have yet to play the game to it this weekend. Have to dig out the 3D board and spoil them. I am STILL working on the buildings for it little by little. Hoping to get some more pics up at some point.

RE: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - fallensaviour - 07-31-2009 07:14 AM

Just got mine in the mail on monday,hoping to play this weekend!!!

RE: Game of "Revenge of the Dead" - BigDeano - 09-19-2009 05:27 PM

Just ordered all 3 online supplements today can't wait to get them.