TheZombieGame.com Forums
Multiple copies of Replies - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: Multiple copies of Replies (/Thread-Multiple-copies-of-Replies)

Multiple copies of Replies - YrNotYrKhakis - 11-29-2011 07:49 PM

I have a question. Maybe this is something wrong with my account or something, but I'm noticing whenever I add to the forum any post or reply, it tends to do it twice. Is there something I'm doing wrong? What should I do to fix that? It's obviously not intentional.

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - mqstout - 11-29-2011 07:53 PM

Could you give us your browser/OS details?

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - YrNotYrKhakis - 11-29-2011 07:56 PM

(11-29-2011 07:53 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Could you give us your browser/OS details?

I'm using IE9 and Windows 7.

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - mqstout - 11-29-2011 08:02 PM

You see the reply twice? I don't see your replies being posted twice, and the moderation logs don't show you deleting duplicate posts.

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - PJON - 11-29-2011 08:47 PM

I see he replyed or posted twice. Board Games / Robo Rally. ....im not being a tattle tail or anything...just saying :p

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - YrNotYrKhakis - 12-13-2011 05:04 PM

Ok, it did it again. I noticed it only seems to post twice when I click the button for "Quick Reply" instead of New Reply. This time I deleted the duplicate so you can track it. Thanks

RE: Multiple copies of Replies - Sarku - 12-14-2011 01:45 PM

I really don't know... I don't think it's happening to anyone else that I know of. If I'm wrong, let me know. I always have huge problems updating the board. I've only done it one time since tzg's inception and that was a big headache. Try using Firefox, Safari or Chrome and see if it still happens. Maybe it's an IE9 thing?