TheZombieGame.com Forums
I love this game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I love this game (/Thread-I-love-this-game)

Pages: 1 2

I love this game - SoCalRMD - 12-16-2011 02:15 AM

I have now played a few times with various people and win or lose I am having so much fun, I can't believe I did not try this game sooner. I look forward to trying out all the different scenarios eventually, but first thing I want to do is see about getting the other expansions and/or working of having work done on my figures.

This is the most fun I've had dealing with zombies ad board games in a long time.

RE: I love this game - Zinthos - 12-16-2011 07:06 AM

I think of all the games I have played, this ranks amongst the most enjoyable for the losing side. Its almost always entertaining regardless of result and that makes it stand apart from many games.

RE: I love this game - SoCalRMD - 12-16-2011 07:12 AM

Exactly, I mean yes we all like to win and all that but this game does have such a fun factor to it that after the game is over you sit there going "damn, let's go pick another scenario this time I'll get ya back"

RE: I love this game - phantomninja - 12-16-2011 05:32 PM

SO glad to hear that another person is enjoying LNOE! I went on a rampage when I first bought the game and ended up blowing $$$ in a matter of 2 months. Expansions and miniatures and other goodies to make the game feel more 3 dimensional. Its a blast to play both roles as well. It never fails ....this game is too damn fun!

RE: I love this game - YrNotYrKhakis - 12-22-2011 02:17 AM

I really love this game too. And just to let everyone know, I've asked for the Growing Hunger expansion for Christmas, so very soon I will (probably) be joining the rest who have got expansions. I've heard this is the first one to get, so I'm looking forward to it.
Merry Christmas everyone!

RE: I love this game - SoCalRMD - 12-22-2011 05:47 AM

Merry Christmas to you too, GH is definitely worth the money, new scenarios, cards, heroes, board pieces, etc. i will probably end up dropping quite a bit of $$$ into LNoE when it comes to the expansions, minis and other stuff, i feel its worth it though, my brothers and i love playing, my nephew cant wait to play, andmy sister and brother in law have already said we are playing on christmas day so to spend a some cash on something everyone is getting enjoyment out of is money well spent in my eyes...eventually i will continue into a touch of evil and the other games, from what i read they are good quality games as well

RE: I love this game - phantomninja - 12-23-2011 01:46 AM

Make sure to bust out those painted mini's!! I hope they arrive on saturday, Xmas eve. I always get LNOE anxiety when the holidays arrive because this is the most requested game that I have. this game is dripping with theme, my cousin loves the game but dislikes horror movies. So this game is magical if it can turn horror haters to like it.

RE: I love this game - SoCalRMD - 12-23-2011 02:20 AM

Heck yeah i will be busting out those new minis when i get them, i got my first win last night playing the save the townsfolk scenario, showed a few co workers some pictures i took mid game and now they wanna give the game a shot too.

RE: I love this game - YrNotYrKhakis - 12-23-2011 04:20 PM

Ok here's a question that kinda follows on this thread.
I have friends that don't play board games, and people at work I know but no one's interested in board games...so the question is: What is a good strategy to get people interested in this game (b/c I believe this is a good entry game into board games) and to want to organize game nights? What has worked for people in the past?

RE: I love this game - phantomninja - 12-23-2011 05:20 PM

Well It works well with people who love the theme, zombies or horror. So that should be enough for some people...but if that doesnt work I always implement that the scenarios are similar to an actual movie. Other than that, if you want to start with a smaller game like Zombie fluxx and then work them into an actual board game that seems to work.